Chapter 2: Still Kellin Quinn

edited

"Hello! My names Richelle, and this is Addison. Nice to meet you!" My new foster mother smiles widely as Terrance stands close behind me. Her long brown hair reaches her waist, her big brown eyes have nothing but happiness and excitement in them. Addison peeks out from behind her mother's legs and stares at me as if I were Frankenstein, she inherits her dark brown hair and brown eyes from Richelle, yet she has a slim face which might've been a gene from her father.

"Honey, come on, we don't bite." Richelle chuckles pulling me from my thoughts, I pull my lips up into a light smile and walk into the warm home. The house was genuinely big, the shingles outside were a nice soft yellow, flower beds lined the pathway and the driveway was bigger than the road.

"What's your name?" Addison pokes my leg repeatedly and gives me a big toothy grin causing me to let out a silent giggle.

"Do you even talk?" Addison asks bluntly, Terrance starts laughing as Richelle scolds her child for asking such a 'rude' thing.

"Mommy can we take her back? I want a sissy that will talk to me!" Addison whines, my eyes instantly widen but I choose to remain quiet.

"Addison stop it right now. You will not be rude to her or else no desert for the rest of the week!" Richelle says pointing her finger at Addison, I smile at the small family and turn to Terrance to give her a hug.

"Thank you so much." I whisper in her ear, Terrance smiles brightly before squeezing me tight.

"My name is Wild." I speak quietly, instantly Addison puts on the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Richelle, I'd like to talk to you privately about Wild's needs." Terrance says nicely, I know they wanted to talk about my androphobia, ADHD and insomnia. It's not really a secret at this point.

"Of course! Addy go show Wild her room!" Richelle smiles as Addy nods, she grabs my hand and rushes up the stairs, I almost stumble from tripping but quickly catch myself and keep up with the energetic child in front of me.

"I'm so glad I have an older sissy! I asked mommy for a puppy but this is way better! We can play Dora! Mommy said we can because I got a Sniper No Swiping toy!" Addison babbles and soon opens a door at the end of the hall.

The door swings open and a smile grows onto my face. The room was small but adorable, the walls were a light cream color with a walking closet in the corner, there were still boxes scattered around the room from them moving things into it. My guess was that this was a guest room or just simply unused, but it's bigger than any room I've had before so I'm definitely grateful.

I smile and unpack for an hour, Addy sits on my bed the whole time staring at the posters that I brought with me.

"Who's that?!"

"Kellin Quinn, lead singer in SWS."

"What's SWR?"

"It's SWS, and it stands for Sleeping With Sirens."

"Who's that?"

"That's still Kellin Quinn, Addy."

"Who's Kellin Quinn?"

Yeah obviously it was a long hour, afterwards Addy leads me downstairs where Terrance was having coffee with Richelle. They were talking as if they have been best friends for years which lightened this up more.

"Hey!" I smile sitting on a barstool besides them.

"Oh good you're done! Sorry girl but I gotta go, I talked to Richelle about your things and she said that her doctor can give you a stronger prescribed sleeping pills which will help you with sleeping more. And also, she says he has pills that'll help you with your ADHD and anxiety. Well, I gotta go. Have fun, call me everyday." Terrance winks and grabs her jacket, my heart hurts whenever she leaves. I've known her for more than half my life and I hate it when I'm left with a family I don't even trust yet. I try to act happy but fail miserably.

We give each other a big long hug and soon she leaves, instantly Richelle turns to me.

"Honey I heard about your androphobia. But I already enrolled you into the nearest public high school, so you'll be attending school tomorrow. But just take the anxiety pills and maybe it'll help? I'm so sorry hun, take your time and get used to the house, just know I'm here for you if you need anything at all, okay?" Richelle smiles whilst rubbing my arm, I nod slightly and look at my surroundings.

It's just a plain bright orange kitchen with a huge window above the sink showing the busy roads. In the other room is the living room which is a plain blue which is calming, the house is very colorful which I already hate. But I'm grateful to have a house this big, it's amazing.

"Addy go show her around the house, okay?" Richelle says, Addison nods and leads me around.

She showed me the workout room, bathrooms, guest bedrooms, the elevator and other rooms used for toys or just a TV room.

Finally it reached 7:00pm and I was tired out, I asked Addy if she can go tell Richelle that I'm going to bed which she obeyed. Before climbing in bed Richelle walks into the room.

"Hey hun, just wanted to let you know, this weekend we'll go shopping to get you a stable wardobe. And then we'll go buy you a new phone and maybe a laptop, I just want you to have fun here. Sweet dreams, goodnight!" Once she closes the door I smile to myself, this may work out. This might actually be my forever home. I'd like to stay here until I'm 18, then I'll be on my own.

I can't wait.

-

im so excited to write this book, ive been planning it for a couple of months now actually. ive always wanted to write a bad boy story and im super excited! hope you liked it ;)