Beyonce - 10

I squinted my eyes as the light shone through my window. I gripped my head from the piercing headache from getting drunk last night after Nicki and her ex fuck nigga left. I didn't even say nothing to his bitch ass but Nicki quickly gave me a peck and said she would handle it. Then they left, I was lowkey sad, I wanted her to stay. So I did the next best thing, grabbed some old ass bottle of Vodka. I rarely drink so it only took 1 cup to get me acting a fool. I'm glad I was by myself. I laid in my bed and thought about the things that caused me to drink in the first place.

If Rihmeek told Shawn, Shawn could say I was cheating on him. I'm pretty sure he would use Rihmeek as his witness for proof and he would divorce me. I would have to pay alimony, and Nicki and I would be engaging in homosexual interactions now what if we got one of those homophobic judges. The thoughts went on and on, and they probably still would have, if I didn't hear my doorbell ring.

I looked at the time and tried to remember on I had coming over today. Nobody. I threw on some yoga pants and went downstairs to open the door. I checked the peephole and my jaw dropped. Fuck. It was Dante, I fucking forgot he was coming today.

I quickly checked my mirror, to make sure I was looking good and proceeded to open the door.

"DANTEEE!" I said happily

He instantly smiled, "Beyonce." He said in his deep Texas accent. Damn. "Meet my daughter Eva." He said as he gently pulled his daughter in front of him.

I bent over and stuck my hand out, "Aren't you beautiful. Hello gorgeous." I said as she turned around and hid in her daddy's leg. I laughed as she giggled and pretended to peek at me from behind his leg.

Dante opened his arms and I instantly hugged him. Damn, he was strong as fuck. This felt good and safe. I inhaled his scent and pulled away quickly. Get ya ass right girl, nicki semi ate ya pussy last night.

I invited them in and showed Eva to the game room. I asked Dante to follow me to my office and he followed behind me as we caught up.

As soon as we reached my office, I held the door open as he walked to take a seat. I closed the door and headed towards my seat. Before I could reach my seat, Dante unexpectedly stood up and spun me around and smashed his lips on mine.

I froze mentally but my body complied as he pushed me on the desk and spread my legs open.

Nicki POV

"What you really want?" I asked as I sat across from Rihmeek in my living room.

He smirked with his ugly as he lit a cigar like he was the fucking godfather. I rolled my eyes, and tried so hard to keep my anger under wraps. It's fucking 5 in the morning and I just got out the shower since we just left Bey's an hour ago. She had a bitch wet as fuck.

"You. Money. Status."

"When you mean me, you mean sex?" I asked disgusted

He nodded his head, and puffed out some smoke.

"Now that's rape. Stop fucking playing with me. I'll give you the rest but we is never fucking again."

He struggled his shoulders and nodded his head again. Fucking dummy. I rolled my eyes and decided to take a nap before heading to Bey's. I could honestly give two fucks if he told Shawn but I know that will hurt my baby and I'll do anything to protect her. I got up and went to the door, I held the door open as he continued to sit on the couch.

"Get ya bitch ass up and get out my shit." I said calmly.

"Keep talking to me reckless, we gone have a problem. Bitch."