Onika - 4

I made it home in 20 mintues, and sat in my car for about another 20 mintues once I pulled up in my driveway. I couldn't get Bey out my mind now, now I got to go up in here and play the perfect girlfriend. Then I couldn't get over the feel of her body under my fingertips, or the way her kisses had the right aggression and tenderness. I groaned, and jumped out the car and slammed my car door.

I walked into the foyer, and I saw toys on the floor, I went into the kitchen to confirm my suspicion of Meek sons here, Murad and Rihmeek. The kitchen was a mess and my backdoor was open. I was pissed. I think Robert's sons are adorable and cute, but those boys are bad as fuck. They always saying slick shit and doing some shit. I still don't hold that against them cause they kids but shit, Blue was only 4 and she acted better then them two combined.

If his kids was here then that means Rihmeek trifling ass mom was in my house. I was over him doing this shit. This my house, we never even made it official that he can move in, we just got together 7 months ago. I'm already dealing with baby momma drama, and my nigga thinks it's cool to have that bitch at my house, and invite his kids whenever then bounce and leave the mess. Like who the fuck does that.

I would understand, if he at least cleaned the house after they left, or paid some bills, or told the bitch to meet him in public. We had this discussion time and time again. I pulled out my phone and asked Tamia, my maid, to come in early. I feel so wrong going to sleep with my house a mess, I definitely don't want to wake up to it being a mess.

I straighten up as much as I could before I start to feel exhausted. I was able to get the kitchen and my room done. God bless Tamia, I'm going to need to give her a permanent raise.

You would think Meek would help me clean once he saw me cleaning but nope kept on playing that xbox.

As I got to my bedroom and start to get undress, he came in. I was down in my bra and underwear when he walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was really irritated and didn't want him to touch but even though he didn't know, I still felt like I cheated on him with Bey, so I let him hold me. But we is not having sex.

"How was your day?" He asked to spark conversation, as he begin to place kisses on my neck. I didn't feel nothing, maybe I was to mad.

"It was good, Me and Bey did alot of shopping."
"That's cool.
"I see the boys are here, you wasn't gone let me know?"
His attitude switched real quick, "Why you acting like you don't want my kids here yo?"
"Robert. Cut that shit out cause you know shit is not like that. But you leave my house a mess, bring your baby mom here, and don't even tell me you brought your kids to my house." I made sure to use my because obviously he don't pay no bills here.

He huffed and I knew he debated on whether dropping it or making this a argument. He gripped me and kiss me. He was going to drop it because he wanted to have sex. I ain't mad, I did it once or twice myself.

I pushed him away, and shook my head.
This time he gripped me by my shoulders and looked me in my eyes, "Who you been fucking?"

I nearly choked, I should have let him down easy because I have never rejected him before so he must have felt like I was fucking somebody else.

"Robert, get the fuck out! When you get some sense, you can come back! But get the fuck out."

He ain't say another word as he walked out my bedroom door.

I got completely undress and laid in bed, a bitch couldn't sleep. Meek was mad at me, I was about to fuck Bey, and I don't know what the fuck to do or say.

And for the next 2 hours that's what I did, I thought of the what ifs, what then, how so, with who, for 2 hours I laid there till sleep was finally ready to overtake me.