Chapter 7

Stiles' POV
The day after my date with Alec I was at my locker when I got bombarded by Lydia, Malia, Kira, and Hayden. The four of them demanded to know what happened during our date and I told them to chill out and I'd tell them. When they finally calmed down enough for me to talk I said,

"He sang to me."

Malia's eyes widened. "What song?"

"Love Me Now by John Legend." I say grinning stupidly.

"Hot and he can sing." Hayden says impressed.

I nodded, a dreamy look coming across my face as I thought about last night. I thought about him. His blue eyes that I could get lost in forever and his smile that took my breath away everytime, his hair that my fingers could get tangled in and most of all his lips...I sighed in contempt.

"Someone's in loooveee." Lydia and Kira sing-songed.

I shook my head at them and closed my locker, heading towards my class. It was one of the few classes I didn't have with Alec but I could manage. When I walked in the only seat left was in front of Jackson. I mentally groaned and made my way over to it, sitting down.

All through class I could literally feel Jackson's stare boring a hole in my back. And it was becoming uncomfortable. Like, why was he even staring at me in the first place? I doubted I would find out. Jackson was weird half of the time anyway. Lydia even says so.

The minute the bell rang I was up and out of my seat, heading for the door as fast as I could. I headed for the bathroom to use it and hopefully clear my mind. I splashed water on my face and tried to calm down. My face was red and flushed and my head was starting to hurt.

Great. Now I have a headache.

The bathroom door opened and I looked up. Jackson stood there staring at me and blinking I look dowm at my hands which were slightly shaking. I wasn't scared of Jackson therefore he wasn't the reason I was having this attack. It was something else and it was taking everything I had not to give in to it.

Jackson stares at me for a couple more seconds and walks into a stall. A couple seconds later I heard him moaning and I shake my head, grabbing my books and rushing out of the bathroom.

I went straight to my next class and Alec was there, sitting in the back of the room with his brother Jace. Alec smiled at me and I smiled back nodding at him. I wanted to wave but my hands were still shaking.

I sat in my usual seat, which was with Scott next to the window. Scott nudged me in the ribs. "Hey. How was it last night?"

I looked at him and said, "It was fine. I'll tell you more about it later."

Alec's POV
I watched Stiles take a seat beside Scott and I found myself smiling self-consciously in his direction. God he was so cute and I think I loved him--no I know I loved him. I would do anything for him. Jace poked me.

"So I'm guessing your date went pretty well considering he's not glaring at you or anything."

I glanced at Jace, his blond hair falling in his face. "Yeah. It was great."

Jace snickered. "Dude you sound like you had sex with him or something." I glared at him. "Oh my god! You did didn't you?"

"God no!" I exclaimed quietly. "Why would you even think such a thing?" I hissed at him.

Jace shrugged and looked across the room. "No reason."

I huffed and ran my fingers through my hair. I watched Stiles and noticed that his hands were shaking slightly when he brought them up to fold them in his lap. Why was he shaking? Was something wrong?  I frowned and watched closely as Scott turned and asked him something. Stiles shook his head and stared at the board.