Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~After Practice~~~~~~~~~~

Watching the team practice didn't really seem to help much, Hinata summarized as he walked out of the gym. It kind of made him want to practice more, and he wasn't sure he was ready for that...

Suddenly, a scarilly familiar face raced around the corner towards him.

"Da-" Infront of him stood a black haired, gray eyed individual... It wasn't who Hinata hoped it was.

He almsot had to choke down a sob as he looked into a face that seemed so familiar, yet he knew wasn't.

"Hi! Do I know you..?" Hinata shook his head and watched as the man walked into the gym.

"Guys, we have a practice match schedualed with Aoba Joshai!!!"

"Really?"

"How much did you grovel this time?"

"Aoba Joshai!?"

"But-" the man cut the team off, "the requirement was that Kageyama was setter the entire time."

Hinata stopped listening and thought for a minute. He knew Aoba Joshai was a powerhouse school. If they were showing intrest in Kageyama, maybe Karasuno might be noticed for the first time since his dad...

Hinata's mind was finally made up. 

He was joining, he would revive the name of his father.

He would be the next Little Giant.

~~END~~

Hayyyyy if you're reading this you may be thinking-WTF AUTHOR YOU JUST ENDED THE BOOK ON A CLIFFY.

well....

I've decided to make this a series..

 for multiple reasons

1. Look at the title, it looks like a "beginning thing" doesn't it?

2. I don't want to make my books extremely long if I can help it

3. I just felt like it...

So ya... The next book will be titled "Stretching Our Wings"