Chapter 3(c)

once again wishing you all a very happy holi lovies....do read comment and vote...

ignore the typoes.... 2 more parts to go....

happy reading....!!

As they reached home and informed their parents a wave of sear joy and delight spread throughout the atmosphere. It was like happiness was inviting himself own his own will .as if it wanted them to live their lives to the fullest. With this time kept passing....the clock kept ticking. And with each passing moment the love, the trust, the care between the two pure souls increased more and more....they grew closer than ever. As it always said that a child is a tie which binds the relationship between the parents. It wakes them alive. It binds them not only by their soul but also binds them by their hearts.....

The arrival of a child increases the understanding and willingness of the whole family towards that woman who is about to bare so much pain to give birth to a new life. Who is the true heir of the family, who will keep the members of the family bound to each other by a single thread

It was now 6 months after the news broke of nandini being pregnant with twins....if we say they were happy, it would be an understatement in fact they were delighted,honoured .they showered all their love possible on her ....pampered her in their own special way....

Nandini was sitting on the sofa with her legs stretched on maniks lap while he was massaging it with warm oil as it was quiet common for her to get sores....and her tummy now as huge....and she being the cute little doll kind it looked very over sized but still she looked cute and gorgeous as the glow on her face due to all the pampering was never ending....

Nandini- maa...plz..Bus...ab aur nai Na....peet bhar Gaya mera...(pleading)

Simran- no ...nai...bilkul bhi nahi....abhi to tenu e apple pura finish karna hai...chal chal...mun khol...aan...(making her open her moth to make her eat)

She eats it while making a bad face...making Manik laugh...getting a glare from nandini..

Nandini- aap KO badi hassi aarahi hai....jaeye mein aapse baat nahi karti...(turning her face to the other side)

Manik- arreee..Yeh kya baat Hui .....Ab mene kya kiya....what did I do.....(making an innocent face)maa aap bato meine kuch kiya kya....

It was common as nandini used to always get irritated and angry on small small things and Manik always used to mollify her as he knew it was due to her pregnancy hormones......

Simran-nai tune tu kuch bhi nai kiya....haina....(holding his ear)

Manik-aa maa lagta hai....(said laughing)

While nandini giggled enjoying the scene....

Simran-acha....oye...tu kyun mere bete nu tang karraha hai hmm?

Manik-tang meine kya kiya mein toh sirf hasa...

Simran-menu kuch vi nai pata....lekin mujhe meri bête khush chiye abhi ke abhi...samjha...(pulling his nose)

Manik-aa maa..yeh achha hai..ab bête mil gayi toh bête ko bhul jao aap....

With this simran and nandini both giggled and hi-fied each other and then simran left from there to prepare nandinis dinner .....and as nandini looked at Manik her laughter stopped and she turned her face to the other side....making Manik smile....and then his naughtiness was back....

Bg music-

Tu dua hai, tu hi hai mera karam
Tujhpe hi shuru, tujhpe hi khatam