Chapter 2 (c)

here is the next part enjoy...and do comment and like aur spelling mistakes ho toh maff karna...

happy reading...!!!

after that incident ....manik kept researching about various medical colleges etc secretly.....without nandini knowing about it and one fine night after having their dinner ...when nandini was making the bed....suddenly manik brought forward some catalogues in front of nandu from behind.....

Nandini- yeh kya hai...manik.... (politely)

Nandini turned around and took those catalogues...and Manik made her sit on the bed himself sitting on his keens in front of her....

Nandini- yeh toh medical college's key catalogues hai... (confused)

Manik put those catalogues aside and took her hands in his....

Manik- nandu...see....I overheard your conversation at the party that day ...when you were talking with the ladies.....see....I want you to go for your dreams....I want to see you fulfilling them.....

Nandini- par manik...mein kaise...

Manik- nandini...marriage doesn't mean ke aap apne dreams ka gala ghot do....and I want to fulfill your this dream not for anyone else but for myself....watching you successful will be a real bliss for me.....mein chahata hun ki aap sapne dekhein....and I want you to share those dreams with me....and I promise that I will fulfill it....we will fulfill it together...

Nandini was in tears........she was so overwhelmed that she hugged manik tightly....and manik too reciprocated....

Nandini- aap bohot acche hain....I am so thankful ke babaji ne mujhe aapjaisa jeevansaathi diya....(in tears)

Manik- lucky toh mein hun ki mujhe unhonne aap jaise cute,sweet aur suljhe hue biwi di.....

After breaking the hug...

Manik- achha so jaldi se ek college choose karo ...mein next session se aapka admission wahan karwa dunga...as iss session ke admissions toh already ho chuke hain...

Nandini- manik wo sab toh theek hai...par humein ek bari ma papa se puchlena chahiye na....

Manik was so flat on her cuteness already and watching her dedication towards his parents he was really falling for her a lit bit more with each passing second...

Manik- unse meine already baat karli hai....and they said ki aapka admission best college mein hona chahiye...and more over mom ne kaha ke jab tum college join karogi na tab wo yahan aajayengi taki aap manlagakar padhai kar sakein...

She was so blessed to have a family like that...who loved her immensely...

---------------------------------------------------------

After 7 months....

Like this how 7 months passed away nobody knew...but with each day their closeness was increasing day by day.....starting from just holding hands to now ending the day sleeping in eachothers arms and giving a gud nite forehead kiss...was a long journey but this is how their relationship was...the love they felt for eachother increased everyday a little more...but still they haven't confessed about their feeling to eachother.....

Nandini was serving manik breakfast.........

Manik- acha nandu...

Nandini- ji....

Manik- aaj mein office se jaldi wapis aa jaunga.....and mujhe office se 6 din ki chutti mili hai...so meine hoshiyarpur ki tickets book kardi hai...tum ready rehena hum aaj sham ko niklenge...(standing up after finishing his breakfast)

MananTS-Mein Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon !! (last Chap. Left)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें