Glimpse...

India is a country of 1.2 billion people consisting of different religion, caste, creed, colour, sex, and what not!! In a country like India its obvious that there are many parents, who want their child to make it large in life...some want their child to become a doctor, some engineer, some lawyers etc etc...But how many are there who want their children to join army, who are strong enough to feel proud to let their child die for the country???

India has one of the finest armies in the world .our soldiers have proved their mettle in all threats of wars since pre historic time's .our soldiers have never surrendered .their motto has always been "do or die". Our officers justify the confidence of the nation placed in them. Our soldiers fight for their country, for their motherland not in any greed of promotion but due to the immense love, respect and devotion for their country. He was also one of them. For whom first priority was his country, his motherland. He was ready to do anything for his country...

He was COL. MANIK MALHOTRA 9 Maratha regiment...

Wait!!Did you think that this is his story???well...the answer is no...actually ...it is her story...a wife who joined army just for her husband's love for the country...a woman who was less educated yet overcome her drawbacks, came out of her comfort zone just for the love of her life...a woman who was once a very sensitive and emotional lady...whom he used to take care of like a precious gem...

"THIS IS HER STORY...

THIS IS THEIR STORY..."

(IT'S A REAL LIFE STORY BUT WITH A LITTLE CHANGES)