Chapter 3(a)

hey guys...sorry for the late update....i have exams coming up so i am not able to give time to type the stories hence i am unable to post it and trust me i am way much more behind in finishing my course hence the upddates will be delayed in these 2 months....i will update when ever i get time to write chapter....hope you will understand......

ok...so comming to the chapter.....before u guys get all confused let me clear it for u beforehead...this is the final chapter of this ts i.e three shot.....and this final chapter will have 4-5 parts....i.e a,b,c,d,and e .......its going to be a hell emotional ride in the final parts of the chapter so guys be prepared to grab your tissues......so here is the first part i.e chapter 3 (a)hope u all like it...and and...its not edited hence it may contain spelling mistakes hence plz pardon me....do like and comment.....

happy reading...!!

After some days.....

Manan are both sleeping as usual close to eachother with maniks arms around nandini pulling her as close to him as possible and as a reflex action nandini also snuggling close to him as close as possible,both breathing in eachothers scent. Nandini in his faint cologne which is still there while manik in nandinis lavender fragnanced hair....

Manik is asleep but it seems like nandinis eyes today are far away from sleep....she turns around and looks at manik...

Nandini provo-

Babaji...mein ab ki karan....!!kitni aajeeb se feeling horahi hai....its like my taste buds are on fire....pata nahi why but kuch alag sa khane ka mann kar raha hai.....ummmm ...kuch khatta,kuch spicy sa...kya karun....manik ko jagaun..??nai nai...kitne thak gaye hain....aaj he ghar lotein hain from that trip....kitne tired lagrahe hain.....shayad kaam ki wajhese do din se theek se soye bhi nahi .....(Ruffling his hair gently) nai....mein khud hi jati hun...

She slowly lifts his hand from her stomach and gently places it on the bed trying not to wake him up...

She gets up and goes to the kitchen and pulling a stool climbs on it slowly and pulls the barni of aam ka achar kept on the rack....and then sits on the kitchen counter itself with the barni....her eyes parcels with excitement and joy...god knows why but literally her taste buds gets flooded due to the exotic smell of the achar....

Meanwhile...

Manik moves his hand on nandinis side in his sleep only to find it empty. He gets up and looks here and there but finds the room empty....

Manik- nandini... (worried)kahan gayi yeh ladki itni raat ko......kahin tabiyat toh...

And worriedly gets up and checks the washroom and finds it empty too. Then suddenly hears some noises coming from the kitchen. So he goes to the kitchen only to find his girl sitting on the kitchen counter with the achar ki barni on her lap and relishing the achar by licking her fingers giving cute expressions....

Manik goes all aww on her cuteness but shooing that he goes to her ....

Manik- nandu...kya horaha hai...(smiling at her cuteness)

Nandini gasps loudly only to find manik ....

Nandini- aap hain....dara diya aapne mujhe....

Then realizing that she got caught she keeps the barni aside and gives a nervous smile....manik shakes his head smiling at her childishness...

Manik- achha ab agar tumhara achar relishing session khatam hogaya ho toh chalein...sone bahut raat hogaya hai...

Nandini nods smiling sheepishly for getting caught ...she washes her hand as the sink was just beside her still sitting on the counter and was about to get down when manik swiftly picks her up in his arms and pecks her cheek....