45. Like and Love

Start from the beginning

"Wait until you get homework." I said and we continued our troll.
............

Finally when the sun was setting, we came back to the castle, Alec literally had to drag me away because I wanted to stay there for a night. Okay maybe forever.....with Alec.

After many promises of taking me back there every day I complied to come back.

"You have a vast garden and meadow, how do you take care of it?" I asked him as we came into the hall.

"Well garden is done by the gardeners and as for the meadow....." He stopped and I turned around to find him with a sheepish expression?

"You're the only one who knows about it." He said and I gasped.

"What? Why? Then you're the one who takes care of such a big meadow?" I asked him in amazement.

"It was my mother's meadow." He said and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"And as for taking care of it, my mom's best friend made it for my mon as a gift as she was a witch and no one has to take care of it because it is magically entailed." He said.

I was too shocked to say anything.

Alec shared with me, the one and only thing that maybe close to his heart.

He showed it to me?

Me!!!

I wanted to dance around like a 5 year old.

"Why did you show it to me?" I asked him.

"Because you're the only one that I wanted to share it with." He said and now I wanted to weep because I'm close to his heart.

Maybe I can win his love.

Or maybe not.

"You don't how happy it makes me that you showed it to me. Thank--"

"Shhh littleone. Don't thank me." He said placing his finger on my lips.

Before I could kiss him, we were interrupted by a voice.

"Elisa."

I turned around to see Adam standing there.

I rushed to hug him, "Thank God you're well." He said and I pulled out.

"Yeah, don't worry, see I am perfectly fine." I said and he smiled at me.

"Anyways, there is someone--"

"Honey boo are you alright?" I turned around to find Alec engulfed in a hug by none other than...

William.

Wait a minute.

Honey boo?

I looked back at Adam and we both started laughing our asses off.

Oh my God!

Alec and honey boo?

"I told you not to call me by that disgusting name." He said pushing William away.

William just smirked at him, "Too bad honey boo..... I'm not one of your servants to take your orders like it's there only saving grace." William said and then turned to me.

"Ah! My lovely--"

"Don't talk to her like that." Alec growled.

"In which century are you living in Alec?" Willam asked and then came towards me.

"Since our honey boo is so old school, let me start again..." he said and then took my hand in his and kissed my knuckes.

"Hello madamé senorita, it's an intense pleasure of mine to meet you." He said bowing down to me to which Alec smacked his head.