hifumi yamada

•••
I should not like him.

This is not right in any shape, way or form.

The heart wants what it wants and all, but it should not be wanting him.

My stupid heart should not flutter when he's around. I should not stutter whenever I talk to him. Hell, I probably shouldn't even talk to him. Yet here I am, being absolutely smitten with the stupid boy.

"Hello (Y/N)!"

It's him.

"Kya! H-Hi Hifumi!" You squeak.

The large boy smiles at you. "I wanted to ask you about something VERY important to me!" He requests.

This excites you. Is he going to ask about a date! Wait! No! (Y/N) (L/N) stop thinking things like that. Its not- you know what. Who cares if it's right.

You like Hifumi Yamada and right now you are dying for him to ask you on a date.

You perk up. "Ask away!"

"Well, you see there's this cute girl that I like! And I don't know how I should approach my feelings!" The anime geek tells you.

You place your finger on your chin, thinking of a reply.

"I'm sure I can help if you tell me who it is!" You reply.

"Ah yes! It is the OC of username SunraySunshine on Tumblr! Her OC is just so amazing! It's name is Kira Katika! Kira has pretty blonde hair! And gleaming purple eyes! Ooh! She's magical too! Her power is fire!" Hifumi gushes.

Your mood immediately drops. Oh yes of course. You forgot. Hifumi doesn't like real girls. He likes OCs and 2-D.

"Oh! Well, uh- I mean- make an OC that would fit along with hers?" You meekly suggest.

Hifumi grabs your shoulders. "What a perfect idea Miss (Y/N)!" He shouts in your face.

You smile, a genuinely happy smile. He likes your idea! How amazing!

"In honor of your brilliant idea, I say that you should make an OC too!" Hifumi says gleefully.

You gasp. "Me? Making an OC? It'll be terrible Hifumi!" You exclaim.

"Nonsense! I will help you! Are you busy after school?"

"Nope!"

"Then you shall meet me by the gate later today!" He shouts.

You squeak and nod. You're about to carry on a conversation with the dreamy boy, but the bell for last class rings. Unfortunately, you have to say your goodbyes and go your separate ways.

Your very last class is the most boring. It's biology. There's nothing fun about it. While you're in the class, all you can do is think about nothingness. Today though, you think about Hifumi. He probably doesn't think of it as much, but to you it means everything. After a whole entire hour of thinking about him, the bell to go home blares in your ears. Without hesitation you bolt to the gate and wait for Hifumi.

"Hello (Y/N)." There he is. The boy that makes your heart jump.

"Hi! Ready to go?" You excitedly ask.

"Yes lets go!"

You two walk together to your house. You chat about little things, like school and friends. Its a genuinely good time. When you get to your house, you sit down at your desk.

"So what's your idea, (Y/N?) Hifumi asks.

"Well I was thinking I would make her hair light pink, then her eyes like a magenta color. Oh! And her outfit be white and pink. Her socks would be pink too. And her shoes would be white." You tell him.

Hifumi smiles. "What a wonderful idea! Made all by the perfect Miss (Y/N)!" Hifumi exclaims.

"P-perfect? Wh-what?!" You squeak out.

"Why yes of course! Everything you do is perfect! Your OCs! The shows you watch! Your hair and your outfits! How perfect!" Hifumi gushes.

Is this real? Your crush just totally fangirled about you! To you! Does he... like me?!

"Hifumi-kun! Tell me you're lying!" You say.

"I am not! I adore you (Y/N)!" Hifumi tells you.

"I- I like you too!" You confess.

Hifumi beams at you. "Really?!"

"Yes of course! But... but you prefer OCs..." You sadly mention.

Hifumi giggles. "Oh silly baka (Y/N), don't you realize?"

Hifumi grabs your chin, making you look into his brown eyes.

"You are much better than any OC in the world."

an: if you need me, i'll be reading the bible