Kuroo Tetsurō: Project Tournament

Hello! (⌒▽⌒)☆

This wasn't supposed to be the first chapter or one-shot to be published, but this is dedicated for a friend of mine; this lovely kouhai, LoneWarrior8. Please follow, and read, vote and comment on her awesome books! Thank you! ('。• ω •。')

This chapter will be rearranged after sometime, haha.

The plot is taken/inspired from the song by HoneyWorks ft. CHiCO entitled Pride Kakumei. Please give it a listen! •♡•

I might actually use this song again for another character, hehe.

And idek, I think Kuroo is somehow OC here, so please forgive me. ;-;

Note: Bolded and Italicized words are lyrics from the song.

I do not own the picture for it belongs to its rightful owner.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Kuroo Tetsuro: Project Tournament

In a past where I spoke of nothing but ideals,

Walls stood in my way at every turn,

So I lived on fumbling along!

The sound of the volleyball being slapped hard and attacking the ground was surrounding the volleyball court in Nekoma High school.

Kuroo was spiking with all his might, he was practicing the best he could do to become better at the impact and precision in each of his spike.

As you were looking around, you've caught such majesty. His moves were on point. The sweat trickling down his forehead, and the stance that he makes were all mesmerizing. But what amazed you the most was how much dedication he was pouring out in each spike. Although you couldn't help but notice the flaws and the things he still had yet to improve.

Shaking your head off of the trance, you remembered that you weren't supposed to be there to watch him practice. You were there to talk to him about a project that the both of you were going to work on.

But the very fact that his sport was volleyball gave you a wave of nostalgia just by watching him play.

The red sky stretches out my shadow;

It's so unreliable and selfish -

I can't help but sigh.

You loved volleyball. You had the dedication like any person would whenever they set out to do something that they want.

With that passion you had, you joined the women's volleyball team. It was fun at the beginning. You were so good at it. You kept on pursuing on becoming better each time you played or practice.

But overtime, as you became the best and became the captain, a lot also started hating and becoming against you.

Most of them were your teammates who got jealous of you because you were the best. You stole a lot of attention from everyone. Even though you had a lot of adoration from fans, your teammates developed the feeling of envy towards you.

It was to the point that they didn't even listen to you on what to do and left themselves to do everything and appoint a new captain they'll listen to without the coach's consent. Since none of them were cooperating, the coach blamed you for it. After all, you were the captain, and yet, you 'failed' to be one. You couldn't even manage to handle them. That was what the coach thought of it.

 飛べ 【ハイキュー!! One-shots】जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें