Tsukishima Kei: Insult

This is also another story that I've written from a long time ago so the writing style may vary from each scene as well.

So sorry about that.

I seriously need to be more concentrated and not be a lazy procrastinating bum, huhu. ;-;

Picture does not belong to me. Credits and copyrights belongs to their rightful owner. I only borrowed it and do not wish or desire to claim that it is mine.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tsukishima Kei: Insult

_____ was a girl loved by all. Her personality was the main key of her charm, aside from her dashing beauty. Although she could be quite dense sometimes, she can never fail to set her heart out to care for others.

Tsukishima Kei found himself liking the girl and pestered her with his mean comments everyday.

_____ didn't know why he was so mean to her but she does know that she definitely doesn't like it. She wanted to be not part of his business since she always got hurt. She tried to avoid him.

Tsukishima kept on trying, he wanted her to notice him. But it's getting more and more frustrating since she already likes somebody else. And that someone is Yamaguchi Tadashi, Tsukishima's best friend.

He soon had to figure out how to win her heart.

•••

Tsukishima was sat at his seat, music blasting through his headphones whilst watching the girl struggle to carry a stack of notebooks that she collected from her classmates.

A 'friend', asked her to do it for her since she had 'other important stuffs' to be finished.

_____ wasn't to turn down others. She didn't want to hurt other's feelings, so she of course, agreed to do it.

Even though if she's having a hard time, she didn't bother asking help from others. She thought she just might bother them. But secretly, it's because she doesn't want to be turned down.

Tsukishima scoffed at her idiocity instead of giving her a hand.

He stood up from his seat, grabbing his bag for him to go to volleyball practice.

As he was about to pass by _____ (and was ready to add a snarky remark), he stopped in his tracks.

Twisting her ankle, _____ gracefully tripped while carrying the stack of notebooks that reached half of her face. Each notebook was scattered onto places.

"Ow...," she muttered, face contorted into hurt as she rubbed her ankle.

Tsukishima had the urge to help but stopped himself as he said while snickering, "stupid shorty, can't even handle such a simple task."

_____ felt a bit insulted, but chose to ignore him and the pain at her ankle. She was used to Tsukishima saying mean things to her, even if almost everything he says hurts her feelings. She just always brushes it off and thinks that she'll later get used to it.

Just like how she gets used to everything.

She quietly collected the notebooks to form a new stack of it. She didn't bother looking up and give Tsukishima eye contact.

And she never will.

She doesn't want to see his insulting face, afraid that it would hurt or make her feel degraded a lot more.