"Good evening, princess. Your mother is waiting for you in the throne room." She said as she bowed.

I nodded and looked around. "Where my wolf Kyo?"

She smiled, "He's outside the door."

"Ok, um I guess I'm ready then." I said with a small smile.

She smiled and motioned for me to follow her. Like she said, Kyo was outside the room waiting for me. I smiled and tolded him to follow me through our mind link.

As we made our way to the throne room, I looked around. The walls of the castle looked like they were made of dark marble, and the floor out of tile. I noticed some pictures of individual fey or a large group of fey. Some looked like it was a festival or celebration. Most of the pictures looked as if they were painted. They looked so real that it made you feel you were there.

Not long did we stop at two large double doors. The fey who escorted me turned towards me and bowed. "The queen is inside waiting."

Taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door and couldn't believe my eyes. The room was so big and grand and elegant. I noticed at the front of the room, there was two thrones that looked to be large black roses made into chairs. The biggest of the two, had a woman who looked far from old. She had black hair and viloet color eyes. She amost looked like me.

As I entered, she stood up and smiled at me. "Darling, your finally here." She walked down the two steps on the platform and walked towards me.

"It's been so long my dear Faerydae." She smiled at me.

"My name is not Faerydae, it's Sapphire." I told her. If she was my mother, then she was pretty clueless.

"No Faerydae is your true birth name. Your father just changed it too Sapphire so it would be hard to find you, but he didn't realized the mother bond I put on you. You are known as Sapphire back home, but you will always been known to me and all the fey as Faerydae,." She said as she gently lead us to the thrones.

"A mother bond is something any fey mother can do, all she has to do is take a drop of blood from her child and place it on the center of her forhead and she can know the location of her child, no matter where the child go." She told me.

A drop of my blood, placed on her forhead. That should gross anyone out, but the thought doesn't bother me. Blood doesn't even bother me. Never has. Anything that was dark or scary to other, never bothered me. Infacted, I loved it. Even the night. It always made me feel so alive.

"Darling I know that we don't know anything about each other, but I do know you are my child and I'm your mother, and I love you with every onces of my heart." She smiled and kissed my forhead.

We just stood there looking at each other, until I couldn't hold it no more. I hugged her. It just felt so right hugging her and being in her arms. Everytime Lissa would hug me or touch me, it felt wrong, empty feeling.

Finally we pulled back from our embraces."Come dear, we must let everyone in. They have been waiting so long to meet you." She said and glanced at the guards at the other end of the room.

"Let them in, so they may meet there new princess." She smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile back.

A large group a fey, male and femal, young and old, all fill the large roo, looking at me and my mother.

"Everyone, I like you to meet my daughter and your new princess, Faerydae." She beamed as an young boy came towards us.

"Your crown, princess." He said holding up what was my crown.

It was silver, haed banned type that wrapped around your head. It had a small purple gems in the center, with fancy knot work around it.

Kneeling, mother took the crown and placed it on my head. That's when everyone cheered.

"Let feast in celebration of our new princess, princess Faerydae." My mother stated, and everyone cheered.

Just then, tables full of food and drinks appeared, and a band started to play music. It was so lively and fun, that it's hard to see why anyone would hate them.

"Faerydae, go dance and celebrate with your new subjects, I'm going to retire to my room. Have fun darling, and welcome home." She said as she placed a kiss on my cheek and walked away, followed by another fey in a red dress.

When she was out of sight, I turned and looked at all the fey before me. They were my subjuects and I was there princess, and we are going to celebrate my return together. I thought to myself as I smiled at the view.

Maurelle's P.O.V

She was finally home. I had my beautiful daughter back. It's about time, the dark fey need a new queen soon. Starting tomorrow, I will start grooming her to take over for me. I thought as the doctor came into my room.

"I have the test results back my queen." She said bowing.

"What are the results?" I asked not wanting to wait.

"The illness has spread, and there not much we can do to stop it. You have about a month left." She said while walking back out.

So that's it? It finally comes down to this. It is good that Faerydae showed up when she did. i need to teach her soon, before it's too late.

Just when I found her, I'm gonna lose her again. Damn that mutt of a father. Hr knew what would happen if he took her away, but he still did it. Everything between us, everything he told me, were that stupid mutt's empty words.

**************************************************

So what do ya'll think? Love it? Hate it?

Oh, who happy that Kyo is back?

Also, what do you think Sapphire's dad knew before he took her?

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

xoxo <3