Chapter 4: Bad Feeling

(I'm baaaaaack!XD lolololol I am so sorry for disappeared almost like...3 month ago?idk (•_• maybe 4?whatever then...now let's continue with the book anyway! XD I know some of you are really curious about what will happens in chapter 4 of My Psycho Son,well here we go~)

Warning:grammar error lolololol

Enjoy!

(I am so happy that I made a good job on my exaxm,last month(;-; at last...I made an improvement for my grammar...just a bit Lol XD)
.
.
Today is your day off from your work and it is sure bored as heck,you're just lying on your bed as you keep on thinking about what had happened last week ago,you sigh while glancing at the clock '4pm o'clock huh?...' you turn away your face from the clock as you roll to the other side.Just you was about to stood up from your bed,you hear your only one son's voice from the outside of your room "I'm back,dad" you want to greet him and open your room's door but deep inside your heart scream not to open the door.You ended up ignored the feeling and walk to the door,you grab the doorknob and slowly open it,a glimpse of black hair appear in front of you as the figure close the door,your breath hitch as you watch Aki in fear 'W-what...?why do I feel so afraid of Aki so much...?He's my son...i-it must because I feel guilty hahaha...' you smile nervously at Aki "Oh?Welcome home,Aki" you greeted him in a fake cheerfully way,he reply it with a smile "Thank you,dad" you keep on watching his movement as you were suspected that he might be doing something "Oh,dad?If there's a package arrives here,please just put it in front of my room okay?" Aki walk past you while smile sweetly at you "Oh...okay then" you smile a bit at him and nod.

The guilty feeling keep repeating inside your head or it's really true that you're afraid of Aki but you just shrug it off.Clock ticking as it will never stop,you sit on the couch as you keep changing the channels on tv,sighing because of bored,you stand up from the couch and walk into the kitchen "Dad?why are you not sleep yet?"[1] you quickly turn your head toward the voice "Oh,it just you...Aki hahaha" Aki just smile at your reaction 'How naive' Aki yawning while his red[2] eyes are still watching you as you sigh at him "Should you go to bed right now?Its already past midnight!" You scold at him,Aki just chuckle "Yes,yes...sir,I'll be going now...geez dad don't sounds like an old man already hahaha" you pout a bit "Hey,I'm not that old... I'm (y/a) already!Now go to bed,young man" Aki laugh a bit,although his laugh make deep inside yourself happy a bit but still it making you shiver in fear,you smile as he walks into his own room and close the door.You keep on wondering,why did Aki looks really different that time,the question running inside your mind but you let the night past by itself for today and walk to your bed to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~

Your (e/c) eyes wandering at your surrounding "Where am I?" You asked to yourself,but none of things around here will answer your question.You walking and keep on walking until you couldn't feel your legs but you still trapped inside of this dream of maze,where you can't find the exit or the answer.You hear a sniffles coming from the deep forest in front of you,as what people said 'curiosity killed the cat' you dragged your legs to go deep into the forest and find the owner of that voice,although it's sounds familiar for you but the more you went into the forest the more scare you become.You don't know why but you just want to return back to the surface and you know it's already to late to turn back so you just keep on walking into the crazy maze.The sounds could be hear clearly as you walk more closer and closer to it,the sniffles become more louder "He-hello?..." you try to be brave with made your voice to came out from your mouth,you stop from walking after see a young man with a black hair and black suit in the middle of the forest.Before you could ask him anymore,your (e/c) widen at the sight in front of you,the sniffles has stopped and you can hear a familiar voice come out from that guy "...Dad?" The guy slowly turn his head toward you with blood dripping from his hands 'T-this...isn't true...no...' you scream inside your mind while backing away from him in horrific "Dad...don't worry,I'll protect you" the guy walk to you as you can feel your back bumped onto a tree,the guy is in front of you as he smile sickly,you can feel his cold hands with blood dripping from it cup your face's side "A-Aki...what h-have you...d-done?..." you just realize that this guy is too older to be Aki but the voice,the eyes anf the touch are much the same as Aki "I've alreay become an adult,dad....now you don't have to worry anymore....since I'll be protecting you start from now on" you shiver in fear,you could feel his body against you as he whisper to you "You're mine,dad...no one can touch you or steal you from me except me" he grin creepy at you reaction.

~~~End~~~

You jolt wake up from your dream with pant and sweat dripping from your face and forehead "...what a weird dream...n-no way Aki will...no,I shouldn't been thinking about this...it's all was just a dream...yeah just a dream" you sigh before continue to lay back on your bed,you stare at the ceiling before went back to sleep.

"One more step,soon you'll be mine"

[Woo (•_• at last,done with chapter 4!yaaaayyy xD.. lol I just woke up...it's already 8:33am over here...anyway good morning to those who just woke up,good night to anyone that want to sleep!Have a nice day,people!]

[1]I don't know if I write it correct or wrong.I'm still learning and I've already have the grammar app but still I need to read all notes that I've got from my teacher at school.

[2] Yes,Aki does have a red eyes lol,he got it from your wife.

Thanks for read and I'll see you guys again!

Please vote,comments about how it is or follow my account if you haven't follow it yet and also follow my first account Yasuo_Blackly Thank you once again!