Chapter 3: Paranoid

Hello!I'm back!I'm so sorry for late updating...^_^ I kinda feels tired._."and last night I couldn't feel my right feet:'D...cause I just got my leg sprained.(p/s:your jacket is just like what Yuki wear)

-last update October 10-

*(w/p/n) - work place name
*(w/c) - Watch color

(Edited)

Its being a long time,you haven't going out from your apartment.You really want to go out from here but Aki always worried about you going out from here.To him it looks like you're going to leave him alone like what had happened to your wife.You sigh,running your fingers on your soft (h/c) hair as you staring at your undone comic 'I need to get this done and send it back to Kazuo...' you pick your phone and dialed Kazuo's number phone.After a few minutes waiting for Kazuo to pick his phone up then you heard a click sounds coming from inside the phone "(Y/n)-san?!!is that you?!Oh gosh!it's been so long since I last see you!how are you?" You smiled to yourself "Yes it is me...I am fine...hahaha,I called you back to talk about the comic that I've being working on last month and I'm going back to (w/p/n)!" You beamed happily as you tell him the news "Really?!we're all here couldn't wait for your return!when will you started to coming back here?" You chuckle at his behavior as he feels excited just like a kid "I'm on my way!" You could heard Kazuo gasp while he's panicking on the phone,you say a goodbye to him and take all of your works and pick up your jacket since the weather outside were so cold.You went out from your apartment and locked your door before started to walking while humming happily.

As usual,Aki was at school and the school almost ended "Well Aki I see you tomorrow! Oh yeah,please say hello to Mr.(y/n) for me okay!" Aki's friend wave at him,while he's smiling warmly and wave at his friend back.He was on his way back to the apartment while opening his phone and checked on something,with suddenly his purple eyes went wide 'Dad?!!' He shout in his mind while holding his phone with his trembling hand as he paranoid watching his phone.He run all his way from the school until he arrived in front of a building where he and his lovely dad are living.He pant heavily as he slowly take out his spare key and open the door to see your shoes isn't there.He rushed went inside the apartment and searching for you,Aki worried that there might something bad happening to you and he don't want you to leave the apartment.He knee on floor with his hands all over his face as he's trembling more worsen,sweat are all over his face,while his eyes widen in fear.

_Meanwhile with you_

All of your friends surrounding you with a happy faces as you're coming back to work here,while happily laughing with your coworkers you feel like someone were hitting your back in a friendly way and you turn around to see Kazuo "Man!we really miss you (y/n)!" You can see tears in the corner of his purple eyes,he's about to cry and you just sweat drop looking at him,smiling at his idiocy "Hehehe...well I'm back!" You grin happily at all of your friend as they welcoming you with a friendly hug.You were happy here with your friends until you don't know something is happening to your son.You were having a welcome party for you at (w/p/n),having too much fun you didn't realize it's already late,you look at your (w/c) with your (e/c) began to widen "Damn!guys I'm sorry!I need to go home now,it's already late and Aki is at home alone...I'm scared that something might happen to him..well I see you guys again!" You wave at all your colleagues as the wave back at you "Be careful okay!" Kazuo shouts as you glance at your back and give a peace sign with your fingers.You went out from the building that where your working place is,calling a taxi to stop and since it's night taxi were everywhere so it's not that hard to find a taxi at night.

After a few minutes ride in a taxi,you arrive in front of where your apartment is,you pay the taxi driver and walk into the building 'I hope Aki won't be mad at me...I should have prepared dinner for Aki before going out to (work place)' you sigh as you were already in front of you apartment,you unlock the metal door and slowly opening it "Eh?why it's so dark?" You can't see anything since it's so dark everywhere inside of your apartment,there's no light but only a light coming from the moon behind you as the moon lighting your front door.All you could only see is mess,what on the earth had happened?You began to panic "Oh no...don't tell me that my apartment have being break in!Aki!Aki?!where are you?!" You close the door behind you and went inside you apartment while you turn on your phone lights all over your apartment to find Aki.Its too dark,you can't find where the switch are,you almost stumble when your foot stomping on something 'I need to find Aki!' You shout to yourself,suddenly you heard a loud sobbing,coming from your own room "A-Aki?....is that you?" You gulp and went to reach the doorknob,slowly feeling uneasy,you open it and to find your room were more pitch dark "Dad?..." you could heard Aki's voice but the voice were hoarse "Aki...is that you?" You went a bit closer to the figure that were sitting on floor,suddenly the figure attack you with a hug and both of you fell on the floor "Ouch!wha-" before you could speak,Aki shout at you while you can feels some kind of liquid fell on top of your face "Where have you gone?!Are you going to leave me like mom,dad?!Why!if you want to go out at least message or call me!I don't want to lose you!" Aki cry on your chest as you watch this with guilty "I'm....sorry Aki...I should told you first..but then...I'm scare that I might distrub you at school..." you ran your hand to Aki's black messy hair "I don't care!the most important thing to me is your safety!I don't have anyone but only you!" He cried more louder while gripping your shirt,you become more and more guilty toward him.Anyhow,you didn't know what Aki going to do after this,he began to planning on something that you might regret because he would never let you go from his grip anymore.

(Yosh done!I'm really sorry for late update...(•_•)I have a weak body and lately my hand began to feels numb...and my health become more worsen.. ah..here we go again..my hand;-; well..that's the reason why I'm updating it very late..I'm also busy with upcoming anime event.-. That are going to be held on this December.. OK..see you guys again!Thank you for read and please keep on stay tuned for more chapter of My Psycho Son!)