Caius Falls in Love with a werewolf (part #4)

Jane swiftly shoved the big black doors, leading to the throne room, open. A dark haired boy standing by the eldest of the three "masters" (you guessed they were the masters, they were sitting on thrones), smiled at Jane, her returning one to him. "Incredible," the raven haired man in the middle throne said. He sniffed the air, for some strange reason. "Caius, you claim she is a werewolf?" He muttered, fascinated apparently. "Brother, I would not lie. We saw her phase into a wolf before out very own eyes," Caius snapped, then scowled. "Ah, yet she carries no ....filthy scent," the elder brother mused. The raven haired man turned to you. He slowly rose out of his throne, and walked up to you. "May i, dear?" He asked, sticking his hand out. Before you had time to answer such a strange question, he grasped your hand into his. "Aro can read minds through physical contact," Jane grinned, getting a small laugh out of the awkward and shocked expression your face had twisted into. Aro then let go, letting your hand drop limply to your side. "Fascinating," he muttered, his mouth growing into a very wide and idiotic smile. "You are also much like a ghost, my dear," he added, walking back up the steps to his throne. "Marcus, is there something you'd like to share?" Aro asked, noticing Marcus had an surprised look on his face. He leaned over, and muttered something in Aro's ear. Aro's already very wide smile seemed to grow even wider (you didn't even think it was possible). "Dear brother, Caius. Is there anything YOU'D like to share?" Caius scowled, but didn't seem like he wanted to share it out loud. So instead, he stuck his hand out for Aro to read his thoughts. After he read Caius' thoughts, he suddenly stood up. "Well, I suppose we will leave you and Y/N alone!" He cheerfully announced, Marcus and the rest of the volturi guards striding behind him. You found you and Caius as the only ones left as the huge doors shut behind them.