Caius Falls In Love with a Werewolf (Part #3)

You felt like you couldn't breath. You had been drowning in the black pool of ink for what seemed like hours now, but you were running out of your breath. You out stretched your arm, not exactly knowing what you were reaching for, but for something to help pull you bcd out. Then, you felt like an invisible rope started pulling you up. Its speed started out pretty slowly, but it sped up. You just knew you were reaching the surface. Then you emerged from that black pool of ink, but a little to fast.

          "OW!" You screamed as you hit your head against the back of a bed post. A searing pain was sent down your spine. "DAMMIT!" You yelled again. Today, whatever the date was, seemed to not be your lucky day. You expected that before you knew it, some random piano would crash through the ceiling and crush you. You out stretched your arms, the cracking of your joints echoing across the room. The room. Last time you checked, you were in a burning forest. You studied your strange surroundings. You were originally lying on a velvet blanket, with luxurious white pillows. The setting was like a medieval castle, with stone walls, paintings, sofas, and a small table with books on it.  a single chandelier hung from the ceiling, and sun was shining through a beautiful window. You were in the same filthy clothes as before. Suddenly, you heard the door creak open. The same small, blonde vampire named Jane was standing in the doorway. "Ah, I see you have waken. The masters would like to see you now," she said, her voice smooth. Masters? How long have you even been out? And why was SHE here? She motioned for you to follow her, and you decided that it was a good idea to listen, knowing her gift. Well, whoever you masters are, here I come, you thought.

Sorry that this chapter was so short! Ill try to make better ones, I know these imagines suck so far.

                                                                                                                                            - Thalia