Caius Falls in Love with a Werewolf (Part #2)

Your leader's body fell to the ground with a thud. Every joint and muscle in his wolf body went limp, leaving him in a sprawled position on the leaf-covered ground. His eyes were still open, but there was only a dead look in them. 'dead,'  you thought. A wave of fear had just washed over you. What have you just done? You have just murdered the leader of your tribe. You realized it wasn't fair to the rest of the pack. You had looked up to him for so many years now... but he broke the number one law. And you had just broken the number two law. You looked at your pack. Not your pack anymore. To them, you were an outsider, so you weren't a member. You could already feel the telepathy connection fading. You noticed your arm was drenched in wolf blood, all the way up to your shoulder. This made you feel even more sick.  Every wolf in the pack was glaring at you in rage, but you couldn't blame them. They were snarling at you, growling. Then, you caught your brother and friends eye... but they weren't snarling. They were just staring at you in shock. 

         A voice behind you made you spin around. "Master, did she - just -!" Demetri couldn't finish. "Demetri you are about as observant as a fish! Look with your eyes!" Caius muttered. Then, his lips curved into an evil smile as he walked past you to the leaders body, elegantly lowering the torch. The motionless wolf immediately lit into flames, and the pack couldn't stand it anymore. They lunged at the vampires, every single one of them but your brother and your friend. They stood, behind, sadness filling their eyes. You ran up to them, surprised they didn't wince away, or run off. Tears filled your eyes, realizing that this was goodbye to the two most important members of your life. "Y/F/N, Y/B/N....I am so sorry!" you sobbed. Your brother nuzzled his head against your cheek. 'Y/N, we understand,' you heard your brothers voice echo through your head. You were startled that they could still get a connection, and that he actually thought that. 'Caius may not be our personal favorite creature on the planet, but if he's meant for you, then we respect that,' Your friend carried on. 'He's your imprint,' their voices both echoed through your head. "You know what this means, right?" you sobbed. They both nodded. "But please don't say goodbye. I hate goodbyes," you decided to add. They just nodded again. 'Y/N, we both love you,' they replied. At least it wasn't a goodbye. "Take care of my brother, and don't fight in this battle, Y/F/N," You called out, taking a running start near the battle. Then, you broke connection with them.

          You admitted that you looked pretty dumb, but you just stood, watching the battle. You didn't know your options. You DEFINITELY couldn't fight with the wolves; you were now a traitor and an enemy to them. But you didn't know if the vampires would accept you onto their side. After all, you were simply just a filthy wolf. You hadn't noticed an old friend lunging at you from behind, teeth bared, but something hard knocked you out of the way. You slammed into a tree, and slumped back onto the floor, growing unconscious. Of course werewolves were strong, but you seemed to be flying headfirst into a wall at two-hundred miles per hour, sending a searing pain throughout your body. You knew that the battle was about done, that about every pack member of the pack was in the flickering flames, except your brother and friend. At least you ha d hoped they escaped.The pack had lost. You knew that you were going to die, that some vampire was going to kill you. You felt like you were drifting off into a deep pool of pure black ink, drowning. Your last sense of consciousness was feeling cold hands pull you up, and unnamed voices.