I wanted you to know

"Hey Bullet!, Hellooooooo? Can you Fucking hear me?"Cross was at her wits end with the smaller girl, who seemed to be ignoring her.

Bullet looks over at her with an unamused expression."What?"

"I have been trying to get your attention for at least ten goddamn minutes!, I was going to tell you that I was leaving to go to the store, but it sure as hell doesn't seem like you care"She huffs and turns her head so that she was looking to the side.

Bullet sighs softly to herself."Well good luck with that"

Cross growls."What is your problem!? Your my fucking wife you should at least try and pretend that your paying attention to me!"

Bullet narrows her eyes at the blonde."I do pay attention to you, whether you know it or not"

"Prove it!"Cross glares at her.

"Alright, when you lie you grip your right sleeve, when your being honest you tend to touch your cheek a lot, you stare at me when you think i'm not looking, you have a tiny accent that's only noticeable when you say certain things, and you whisper sweet things to me when you think I'm asleep"

Cross's eyes widen slightly."H-How?"

"I told you so"She holds her arms out to the other girl."Come here"

Cross hesitantly goes over to her.

Bullet wraps her arms around her and buries her face in the crook of her neck."I'm sorry for making you think I was ignoring you and didn't care for you..."

Cross wraps her arms back around Bullet, a faint smile appearing on her face."I guess you really do pay attention"

"....I love you Cross..."

"I love you too Bullet"Cross mumbles softly and kisses the side of Bullets head.