Chapter Seven

"Look at her. Sluting it up all over him." I glare at the sight of Regina.

"Why would she be switched to our science class, of all the classes?!" I whine to Henry and Tasha.

"Excuse me, Luna. Is the lab getting in the way of your conversation?" Ms. Litz asks me.

"Look, we both know I wasn't paying attention when you explained it. I'm just in this class to kill time between Art and Lunch." I tell Ms. Litz, making her scoff.

"Henry, Tasha back to your labs. Now, what am I going to do with you?" She walks over to my table.

"I say you and me watch Magic Mike and call it a day. Or I could just go to Mr. Wilders office for the period." I offer her. She shakes her head at me and looks around the room.

"Daniel. Can you come over here please?" Danny nods and walks over to us.

"Can you help Luna with the lab? I'm going to go watch magic mike by myself." She says, walking to her desk.

"Hey, you have to at least thank me for the idea." I tell her, earning a look of disapproval.

"So, what do you need help in?" Danny asks me, looking at my paper.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to push her buttons. And watch Channing Tatum strip on a stage." I bite my lip thinking about that sexy ass man dancing it up for all those thirsty 30 year old women.

"Hey, did you forget your boyfriend's sitting right next to you?" He asks me, faking hurt.

"Yes, but can you dance like that?" I ask him. We start to laugh until Regina can't stand it anymore and walks over to us.

"Hey Danny, I thought you were getting me caught up. I was in France for the month." She boasts to me in her dumb accent. I make a face at her and she sticks out her tongue.

"Regina, I didn't know France harbored the devil's spawn?" I ask her cocking my head. She fakes a laugh.

"Luna, I didn't know they allowed such fat models on set?" She turns her head the same way as Danny's head shoots up.

"Wait, you're a model?!" He asked me, looking shocked.

"Yeah, ever pick up a magazine?" I ask him, still aggravated by Regina.

"Hey, Luna. How is Mr. Wilder today?" Regina spits out at me.

"I should ask you the same question. You're the one who was bent over his desk with your skirt up while he-"

"It was one time and I apologized to you for having to see that." She says, cutting me off.

"Whatever. I'll never get the scene out of my head. 'Oh, Jim! I wanna feel tu mange moi after!'" I repeat, banging my desk for effect. Her face grows red and she stomps off.

"Danny! Come help me!" She yells, sitting in her seat. I kiss Danny as he walks away and smile, happy about Regina's defeat.

😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿😈👿

"Hey girl!" Anna, one of my model friends yells as I walk in with Danny trailing behind me.

"Hey, Anna. This is Danny, my boyfriend." I introduce Danny to her.

"Holy hell, are you fucking perfect!" she boasts to him.

"Keep him busy while I get dressed." I tell her, walking to the back. After I get into my swimsuit, I walk out on set.

"Lu, we're partners today." Like tells me, winking. I roll my eyes at him and walk over to Danny. Once he sees me, he spits his drink out of his mouth and looks at me wide eyed.

"I have a couple photos and them we can go." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"Luna, Luke. Get on set." The photographer says, pointing to the beach set in front of him. We get on the damn thing and he makes Luke hold my hand. I hate Like with a passion ever since he tried to cop-a-feel during a shoot once.

"Good, now hug. Good, more feelings. Be lovely." He shouts out directions to us and takes the photos. Next, he makes me jump on Luke's back while he drinks a beer.

"Show the label. Good, now kiss." He commands. After we finish the set and I get changed, me and Danny go to my house.

"I officially hate that guy." He says once we enter my room.

"Everyone hates Luke. Plus, he kisses like a fish." I tell him, laughing when I think about how Luke puckers his lips like a fish.

"Why'd you have to kiss though?" He asks me, encircling his arms around my waist. I laugh and put my arms around his neck. "I'm the only one you should be kissing." He pouts, kissing me. I smile against his lips as we walk towards my bed.

"Where is everyone?" he asks me, pulling is apart.

"Out to an overnight trip at the base." I tell him, smiling evilly. He raises his eyebrows just as I crash my lips to his. I work my way on top of him, straddling him and pull is apart.

"You don't know how badly I want this." I tell him, my face getting really hot.

"Me too." He says. I smile and take my shirt off. He then takes off his short and lays back down.

"Never ceases to please me." I tell him, running my hand up his stomach and abs. Soon, we're both naked and exploring each others' bodies. We finally have sex and it was one of the greatest things ever.

"I love you." I whisper, curling up to his side. He smooths my hair and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too." And with that, I drift off to sleep.

😴😱😆😍😝😜😘😳😁☺️😊😂😭😎

So... this was a hard chapter to write because I kept smiling and blushing through it. I have this stupid thing where when I get nervous or embarrassed, I smile or laugh. 😶😰

Antiewayds... drop a vote if you could and comment if you like.

Question: what grade are you in?

I am in 9th grade... freshman year of HS😱

And as always...

Batman Out :D 😘

Update 3/8/14 --->

If I can get 200 reads by Sunday, then I will upload the next chapter by Monday morning. If not then ill just upload it like planned on 3/20/14. Ok, that's all for today. Bye.