ONESHOT

•WARNING : Not proof read and this is my first time writing an english story.
________

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

"Jungkookie ~~"

"Aish! hyung stop it, tsk!" he pouted as I rolled my eyes on him.

"Why are you always grumpy towards me Kookie?" he asked and pouted. Stop doing that hyung, I might kiss you- no, cut the crap out, Jungkook. I said to myself.

I snapped out of me talking to myself while I felt someone's shaking me.
"Kookie why aren't you answering ~~~" Jimin hyung whined at me.

That's the first time he asked about me, being grumpy to him.

"Hyung, you keep bothering me, I'm busy with my assignments. Go away!"  I answered him.

"Oh, I'm sorry kookie ..." I looked back at him and saw that he's on the verge of crying, but I shrugged it off and get back to my work.

I felt him stand up and went straight to the door, but before he closed it, he bid goodbye to me. I thought that was just his usual goodbye. I never thought that that was the last time I'm gonna see him, his last goodbye to me.

I came to my senses when someone knocked the table and waved his hands in front of my face. I'm here in a coffee shop near my work. Its 12:50 in the afternoon, I'm not in a hurry to go back in the office though, I'm the CEO. I can go back whenever I want.

"Hey?" I looked up to him, he who knocked on the table.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Do you mind sharing the table? I see that you're alone and there are no more vacant seats so ..." he scratched the back of his head not finishing his words.

"Oh, yeah. I don't mind, you can sit here." He smiled and took a sit across mine.

Silence enveloped the two of us for a couple of minutes, when he suddenly broke it.

"Ahm ... I'm Taehyung, and you are?" I stared at him for about 5seconds, I think.

"I'm Jungkook." I answered and smiled a bit at him. He smiled as well, showing his perfect set of teeth, what a cute boxy smile I thought.

"So, aren't you going back to work now Jungkook? It's past 1 o'clock in the afternoon already." He said.

"Oh, hmm no. I wanted to get out of that toxic place once in a while.' I answered him.

"Aren't your boss goin' to scold you?" he asked curiously.

I was about to answer when suddenly the bell at the door dinged, a sign that someone just walked in. I took a glance and suddenly my heart raced when I saw who it is.

"Jimin hyung ..." I whispered.
He waved to the man in the counter and walked towards it. The man taps the shoulder of his workmate and gestures to replace him.

I was taken aback, when he suddenly pecked Jimin hyung's lips once he reached him. I wonder who that guy is. Is he his boyfriend?! NO!!

I hurriedly walked up to him and heard him giggling- "Yoongi ~ stop it we're not the only one in here." He said.

"Jimin hyung ..." I called him.

He faced me smiling so bright but it faded away once he saw me.
Isn't he happy to see me? Doesn't he miss me? 'Cause I miss him so much and it hurts not seeing him for 6 fucking years.

"Do you know him Minnie?" that Yoongi guy asked him.

Minnie huh?

He didn't answer him, instead he looked everywhere except me.

"Hyung can we talk?" I asked him. He looked at the guy asking for permission.

"Go on Jiminnie, talk to him. Just explain it to me later ok?" the guy said and ruffles his hair.

Jimin hyung nodded and walked passed me. I followed him and almost bumped into his back when he suddenly stopped and I saw that we're here outside near the coffee shop.

"What" he said. I stared at him and saw no emotions at all.

"Hyung ..." I tried to hold his hands but he brushed it off.

"Don't you have anything to say? If none, then I'll go ahead." He's about to leave but I pulled his wrist and held him into my arms so tight, but he didn't hug me back.

We stayed like that for like, 2minutes. I looked at him, and he stared back at me blankly, no emotions at all.

"Hyung, don't you miss me?" I asked him.

He removed my hands from hugging him and answered me- "No." He's going to walk away again when I go down on my knees and hugged his legs.

"Hyung I missed you so much! I've been looking for you for the past 6years!" I told him while crying my heart out in front of him. I don't care if people are staring at me; I need to get him back.

"Jeon Jungkook get your ass up and fix yourself." He said calmly but authoritatively. I didn't think twice and obeyed him.

"Hyung ..." I looked at him, trying to figure out what is he thinking right now but I failed.

"Jungkook, let's forget everything about us. Let's just pretend that we didn't know each other at all." He said.

"But hyung, I know you still love me, you're just acting up. Hyung quit it please, I'm here and we can start all over again. I know I've always makes you feel unimportant and unwanted in the past but let's just forget it, please hyung, please be with me ..." I told him without stopping even I felt out of breath.

"Quit it Jungkook." He said looking directly into my eyes ... and soul. I didn't get to respond right away, and when I knew it, he's already gone.

I stayed there for how many minutes and decided to go home instead. I was about to go in my car when a hand tapped my shoulders.

"Hey Jungkook!"

I looked back and saw that it's that Taehyung guy.
_________

So ... what do you guys think about it? Should I write a sequel to this? ~

Comments, and suggestions and criticisms are highly appreciated :D