6

A/N: THIS SHOULD BE SIX AND IF IT IS OKAY GOOD

Y/N POV:

I woke up seeing Dally's face close to mine.

"Morning prick." I hummed at him. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"So I'm prick and your gonna be bug."

"Bug? You wanna get slapped?"

"I'm to tuff for that, bug." Slap!

"I told you. Wanna go to the local housing?" I asked him referring to the Curtis household. He smirked and we got ready. We walked over to the house when I stopped slapping myself.

"Bug why you stop?"

"Are you cold?"

"Now you mentioned it.... It snowed and we are walking in it. I think were idiots." I laughed and picked up a pile in my hand dumping it on him. He gasped and picked up a ton throwing clumps at me. I yelled and ran the rest of the way to the Curtis house. I slammed the door and hid behind Soda. He was confused then Dally came in and grabbed my arm pulling me back outside. I squealed when he dropped me in a pile.

I laughed and grabbed his arm causing him to fall. We laid in the snow and saw the rest of the boys on the porch of the house. The I noticed something.

"PONY WHOSE YOUR "SPECIAL FRIEND"?" He blushed and looked at the girl standing next to him. She was a greaser for sure the way she dressed to her stance. She seemed clean and innocent. I could tell I like her.

"Th-this is Meg." He stampered. I smiled widely and began to tease the two. She laughed and I noticed the liveliness in her brown eyes. Pony chose wisely. She seemed like a sweetheart.

"No frickle frackle you two." I said pretending to be a over-protective mom.

"HEY!" We laughed. Good going Pony.