3

Dally POV:

I smirked as I watched her head back into the car. God I missed her soft lips. I got in the drivers side and we drove off. We were then pulled over.

"Dally you know the- wait aren't you Y/N Shepard?" The officer asked.

"Depends whose asking?" She answered.

"The law."

"The law who?" (Ooo you savage.)

"Just get in the car you two." He said defeated. We both got in and rode off to the cooler. We walked in and got in one of the cells.

"You know Geroff," She said, "If we're in here long  we will be here with you. I can't wait to talk to you. So how's the kids, wait oh no Sarah had a miscarriage. Sucks to be you..." She went on and on until Michael- who was the name of the cop- sighed.

"Just get out of my sight and try to stop." We walked out together. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She leaned closer to me and we walked. I really liked that car. It was nice. 64' Studebaker. I stole it from an unconscious Soc.

"Prick where are we going?" She asked. 

"I don't know probably the Curtis household." I said. She nodded we walked to there place.

Upon arrival, we finished a heated discussion about Pepsi and Coke.

"Your insane to think (Favourite of the two) is better!"

"Face it Dals, I'm right, your wrong." She sticked her tongue out. I leaned into her ear and whispered.

"Well whatever you think, just know none of those would be as good as you." I winked. She stood there lost for words. She was bright red and flustered. "I win this." I said louder than needed. 

"But-but!" She said.

"Whatever." I said opening the door. Inside Pony was watching Mickey Mouse. He looked over and saw us. 

"Whatever you do run." He said, half joking and half serious. I glared at him while she laughed. 

"I prefer not to leave this prick again." She said. I was grateful. God I love her...