2

Y/N POV:

I smiled as I dragged my brother to our home. I didn't like staying with my "mom", but it's not that bad. 

"I can't believe you hanged out with a grease!" Tim told me when we entered the house.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Now scat before I shank you." I spat at him and he ran to his room. I laughed turning on the TV. It always gets him.

It must of been minutes before the phone went off. I sighed and got it. I smiled at the voice. 

"Whatever you want, just try to avoid the cops." I said hanging up. "Timmy I'm going out. NO parties, if I find out you are having one I will skin you alive. Don't think this is a joke. I was part of America's deadliest gang at eleven." With that I walked out the door and headed to the lot.

Upon my arrival I saw the car. Smirking I got in and looked over the the guy. He smiled and started up the car.

"Let's cause some mischief you prick!" I shouted at the one and only Dallas Winston. He smirked and speed down the road. He made a hard turn and drifted into on coming traffic. Missing a car barely, we headed into an empty dirt lot. From there, I took control. I locked up the tires and started to do doughnuts. We howled with excitement and I speed towards a gas station. 

We walked in and got a pack of camels and a pack of bubble gum. We walked out and headed off and again.

"You know Dally the last time we did this stuff was when we were sixteen." I reminded him.

"No needing that reminder, I feel old. We should do something." He said.

"We are doing something." I told him sassy. 

"No more."

"Like what?"

"I don't know!" He yelled, "Hey I never got that kiss when I left." He told me. I hummed and smirked.

"Not so fast prick. I just got in town." I told him. 

"Fine!" He threw his hands up in defeat. 

"Let's dance!" I told him. He raised an eyebrow and holy hot damn. 

"I don't dance."

"You do now!" I exclaimed dragging him out of the car. We stood in the dirt lot dancing, laughing and being kids again.

"I wish we could be like this. A pair of pricks enjoying life not having to worry if tomorrows the end or when are you gonna be jumped." I sighed.

"Hey, it don't matter. I got you and you got me. We are all we need. We've done all of this before."

"But then we were the deadliest pair in New York." He put his hand under my chin and turned my face towards him. He leaned in real close and whispered,

"We could be the deadliest couple of now." I felt his breath on my lips and I closed the gap. I could taste the tobacco in his mouth. The kiss turned heated and I felt his hand come up my shirt.

"Oh no you prick, not here." I whispered in his ear. 

"Take you'll be mine again?"

"You know it."