5

Dally POV:

I watched as her chest fell down and went back up. She was staying with me at the moment after her outburst with Tim.

I faced the window and sighed. Sitting on the ledge I smoked a cigarette. I want to forget the gang life. It took us in at a young time and never let us go. I hate it, but I love it. Being known for being dangerous is a fun thing, but you can't do it every single day. Get beaten and go off to find another fight.

I sighed. It just took us in way to early.

--------

Y/N POV:

I screamed and screamed. He people had me against the wall punching my chest and they were kicking Dally in the ribs. He was groaning in pain.

"So little girl, want to play a game?"

"Not a chance in hell bud."

"You cooperate or he gets it."

"Don't do it." Dally said. I had it with this guy. I punched him and head-budded his jaw. He bent over and I grabbed grabbed his gun. Without hesitation I shot him and the others. They were my first kill. I grabbed Dally's hand and ran. We ran until we made it to our hiding spot, the tree house. 

"You killed them." He said.

"I had to. It was us or them."

We were nine then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for lack of updates. I have a lot going on plus I'm sick. I should be getting more in soon. Also how does one write a Sherlock daddy kink? I need advice for that cause it was requested in my imagines book.

See you later