ZAP!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to NovelNinja for the awesome idea!!!!!!!!!! Btw I'm so sorry for all the technical issues lately. It really really sucks. Anyways, you're not here to listen to my life story. Here's the chapter.

**Thalia**

"MY TURN!!!!" Leo shouted, his arm still around Reyna.

"Pick someone already, sweetie." Reyna said.

"Ew!" I said, chucking a pillow at them.

"Thalia! Truth or dare?" Leo asked.

"Dare!" I said confidently

"I dare you to go shock Mr. D." Leo grinned.

My smile disappeared. "Are you insane?" I asked

"Just a little." Leo replied.

"No way." I said.

"A dare's a dare." Annabeth said wickedly.

I sighed. "Ugh fine."

I stood and walked out of the cabin, my friends following me. I walked to the porch where Mr. D and Chiron were playing Pinochle. My friends quickly hid behind a bush and watched.

"Hey Chiron. Hey Mr. D." I said, willing lightning to strike Mr. D.

ZAP

"What the Di Angelo?!? Curse you child of Zeus! <Wattpad has removed this sentence due to language> "Thalia Grace! That was completely uncalled for. You have cleaning duties for a month."

"Hehe. Duties." Nico giggled from behind the bush.

"Yes sir." I said, looking ashamed.

"Oh and watch your back child of Zeus." Dionysus said menacingly.

I nodded and walked quickly back to Cabin 3, my friends following behind, laughing their heads off.

***********************************************************************************************************************

What did you think? I thought this was a pretty good dare. (Thank you NovelNinja!!) I need a really super good truth that will bring drama in the next chapter!!!!!

Thalia: I wonder what Dionysus is gonna do.

Dionysus cabin: Watch your back

Thalia: *runs for life*

~Regie