Time for Twins

Marks pov
I woke up to a sudden pain in my side, the sheets were wet where I lay, i placed my hand on my crotch... I felt a head. Jack wake up, I say as I shook him. Mark what the hell why are the sheets... He sees Mark with his hand on his crotch... Omg Mark!! Jack I need you to call the medics. Jack quickly dials the number and they told him they'll be there in about 20 minutes. Jack!! They're coming now, I say while in shock. Jack looks at me with widened eyes. Jack I need you to deliver them. Ethan and Tyler barge into the room. Is everything o-.. Guys I need you to take care of Tim and Sam, go. AAAAHHHH!!!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!! Jack felt dizzy after seeing Mark's blood on his hands. Tim runs down the hall but Tyler stops him, Daddy!! he cries, Mark can hear him from the other side of the door. Tim everything's going to be ok. OOOOWWWWW!!!! Sam is awake and begins to cry, Ethan grabs her and heads downstairs with Tim and Tyler. JACK IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!! You got to keep pushing. GAAAAHHHAAHAAA!!!!! JACK I CAN'T DO THIS!!! I'm right here Mark, I know you an do this, the shoulders are out for the first baby, keep pushing. AAAH!! There's one it's a boy, Mason Joseph Fischbach. Ok Mark the first ones out, gotta keep pushin for twin 2. Aaaahahaha!!! AAAHHH!! It's a girl Mark.Myranda Kristy Fischbach. I lay back and smile, they're so small. You did good Mark. The medics came into the room and wrapped me and the twins in a blanket and carry us outside to take us to the hospital. The twins were both healthy and I was all stitched up. Mason and Myranda were both hungry, and they other latched one on each nip, hopefully that will be enough for tonight.