Chapter 7: The Fix Marriage

Börja om från början

"Let's about it later my dear. Oh you’re going to be late. Bye my baby girl." my mom smiled and she did close the door of the passenger seat for me. Sometimes, I don't understand my mom. She used to call me honey, then young lady when she was mad or else, then baby girl when? Just today. Anyways, I was now heading to school with again with my driver, Rupert, listening to one direction's little things.

*At my school*

"Good morning my drop dead gorgeous friend!" I heard Ashh entrance speech for me. Looks like I'm a lucky girl again because I was already late yet the teacher still not arriving. 

"Ohayo." I greeted her. Ohayo means good morning in Japanese language. I walked to my seat and sat down before fixing my books. 

"Snob the words my drop dead gorgeous?" She sat next to me, yeah if I forgot to tell you Ashh was obviously sitting right beside me.  

"Snobbish? No, I'm just used to call that nickname so I don’t need to react." I dryly said smiling. Ashh startled but then got into her pace again.

"It’s too cold in here. I think there is a strong wind." Ashh acted like she was really cold while laughing. That's why I loved her so much! She can easily jumped into my jokes. How I love my un-biological sister! Cheers for everyone's best friend.

"Hey Hilarycole, is that true that you are going to marry our prince Cody?" my not-so-close-girl-classmate asked me. She even transferred to the chair next to my left.

"Is that true?" the other girl asked. I’m not on a hot seat, doesn't I?

I didn’t mind them, instead I took my iPod and played the wanted's I found you. How I love that boy group.

"Sorry girls, silence means yes." As Ashh trying to push them away.

I don't need to explain and please them to believe me. Geez. I hate those kind of people. 

My whole day in my school was sick! The 99% of the population in the campus kept on asking me about that Cody guy. Like I care?! For Pete's sake! I didn't know him and I have no intention to know him! I didn't know him but he was already gave me a problem. I'm sure if I saw him in front of our school, I will kick his balls. Even if I don't know what he looks like. Great. Just great.

"Geez." I hissed before jumping out from the car.

"Finally! Got home." I shouted as I stepped inside of the house. 

"Hi dad, mom." I greeted them when I saw them in the main door. I kissed both of them on their cheeks but they stayed with their blank face.

"Problem?" I was just guessing but with their looks, we really have a problem. Just wishing that the problem was just a small or just simply small to solve in.

"We need to tell her, honey." My instinct immediately respond to what my dad said. I immediately looked at him, confuse written on my face. Oh my! Please not a big problem.

"I think so, honey." Mom nodded. I looked at my mom then back at my dad again. 

"Okay now? Mind to tell me? what?" I sarcastically asked them. When they didn't bother to say any word, I shrugged and left one step forward before my mom spoke again.

"My dear daughter, listen first, okay? Your reactions are not allowed." I was a little bit scared about the problem because of what mom sudden speech. 

When Aubrey got my bags, dad, mom and I we went to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"Okay." I nodded. I have a bad feeling about this problem. I know dad and mom so well, they will not let me to hear any problem when it comes to our businesses but then here I am with them talking about this problem. Now I thinking, what kind of problem is this?

 ..

.

..

….

…..

"MOMMM!" I cried. No please! No! I don't want that to happen! NO PLEASE.

My mom gave me a death glare before continuing her story.

"Auntie Damiel, remember her? My best friend of my best friend in US, we talked about you and her son. Fix marriage is the exact topic." I was totally shocked. In so many words I hate, marriage was the worst at all. Mom was saying that I need to marry her best friend's son when the fact that I don't even know her and her son! Omg! My mother was selling me. I looked at my dad with my puppy eyes to help me with my mom sudden decision but in the very first time, dad just nodded like he was agreeing with my mom's. 

Marriage with my young age? Especially the dang words fix marriage? That was so unbelievable! No one in our modern time today will make a decision like what my parents doing right here right now! Holy cow! I want to shout and yell for rebelling but I can't. I don't want to break their hearts because they did everything for the best of me but with this kind of circumstance, I don't know.

"We accepted about the idea, so that my connection with my best friend will never end and the fact that your Auntie will help us on the company problem in US. Sorry baby." Mom and Dad stayed quiet as me of course. Until everything sank in on my head.

"Mom, Dad." I called them, and then I saw their faces lighten up.

"Is there no other solution?" I was crossing my fingers. Please say there is other solution.

"Why? Don’t you like to meet your future husband?" ‘Honestly. Yes!’ I shouted to myself. No one in my position will be happy when they know that they are already engaged.

"Mom, it just I'm too young about the 'marriage thing'." I protested. And the fact that I don't even know the guy then suddenly marriage? Seriously? I virtually pulled my hair because of frustration.

"That's alright dear. The both sides agreed that you two are going to marry after your debut." Dad explained as if that was just as simple as he thought.

After the long conversation, well, I agreed. I can’t do anything after all. Can I live without my parents if I will go away? No. And also they are going to be disappointed if I'm not going to agree and feel sorry for them. I'm the only child anyways. I thought that if I will make the guy to hate me, then he will sure be the one who will end this joke. For now, I just need to sleep. Long boring day in school was so tiring if you didn't know.