They slid easily through the doors, Oberyn passing the basket to the closest maid before ascending up the stairs, all the while Loreza was asleep. He entered her small bedroom before placing her in the bed, tucking her beneath the blankets.

She looked peaceful, laying there in the Martell Orange blankets, hair spreading across the pillow as she shifted to her side and nestled in. Reaching for the stuffed rabbit, he settled it gently between her arms, the smile on her face as she felt the softness of the toy; her thumb flying to her mouth.

Oberyn left the room, entering his own with a silence that rivalled a cat. Closing the door, he moved further in, his trinkets decorated the room with his spears to one side; his clothes strewn across the seats from months ago. He smiled as he looked around, it wasn't just his stuff; Rosie's was there too. Her favourite dress hung on the room divider, the small locked treasure box containing secret items, but he loved seeing her clothes crumpled on the floor leading to the bathroom.

He made his way to it, pushing on the door. The steam rose from the room, hitting his face in a pleasant heat leaving small twinges of water in its wake. As the smoke clear, he saw her small body in the bath, relaxing under the waves of scented heat. She glanced behind her shoulder before looking forward, almost ignoring his presence.

He loved her attitude, the familiar warmth spreading through his pelvis. Oberyn stalked over, his moves sly as he approached his wife, settling behind her frowning figure. He reached out timidly, the warmth of his finger hitting the fire of hers as it caressed the smooth plains of milky skin. Rosie ignored him, raising a slim leg from the water to gaze before dropping it back in, the splash echoing around the room.

"You're not angry with me, are you Rosie?" She didn't reply, her body sinking further into the water submerging until it hit the tip of her chin. The smirk didn't leave Oberyn's lips, the lump building in his throat causing his mind to grow hazy.

It was like he was seeing her for the first time again, the fiery woman who he had loved and did love. He wanted to ravish her, to make her only speak his name and nothing else. He wanted to show her how much he loved only her. "Why Rosie?" He didn't want the atmosphere to turn sour, but his wife needed to clear her chest.

She whirled around, the anger spiking in her indigo eyes, threatening to break free and burn him. The water whirled with her, spilling from the bath's confinements. The warmth in his crotch spiked again, his smirk growing wider.

"Why Oberyn? Why? We had only just arrived back in Dorne and you are already going? You didn't even speak to Loreza before you made up your mind and when you did, it was almost as though you didn't want to stay behind with her, with us." His face dropped, shaking his head before reaching out to her once more.

"No, no; Rose it's not like that at all, I need to go to see Ellaria, to get the girls back here. I owe her an apology and an explanation." Rosie frowned, sitting further up in the bath tub facing him fully. She nodded, flicking her hands through the water. "Rosie?" She gazed up before setting back down again.