"Sorry...I just, I can't believe you got 4 out of 180! How is that even possible?!" I added and he just shrugged his shoulders in response, and I could see the embarrassment and sadness in his eyes and I kinda felt bad for him..."Well I was planning on turning you down, but with scores like that you need all the help you can get. Luckily you came to the right person" I confidently stated then I felt a soft tug on my arm. When I looked down Jimin was gritting his teeth violently. "What is it Jimini...Jimin?" I stopped a little hesitant as I didn't want to make myself look pathetic in front of Taehyung, so I decide to call Jiminie by his actual name...

"Hungry..." Jimin answered in a whiney, but cute kind of voice.

"I'll make you something in a second" I replied before turning back to Taehyung who had a keen eye on Jimin.

"What's your name then?" Tae asked looking down at Jimin with a rectangular sort of smile. Jimin stumbled back behind me which made me smile a little.

"His name is Jimin" I answered for him and Tae continued to look to Jimin before slowly moving closer

"Not much of a talker huh?" He questioned approaching him as if he were a child.

"K...Kookie..." Jimin cried out and my heart thumped as he came out with the new name 'Kookie'. I usually hated nicknames with a passion. I had always been against them, even when my ex girlfriend called me babe it made me puke inside my mouth...but something about that name coming from Jimin's plump lips, it was like music to my ears.

"Sorry Tae. He doesn't seem to like you" I pushed Tae back a little trying to protect Jimin.

"Awwh...Here I thought I was a likeable person" Tae groaned a little before shrugging his shoulders then skipping into the main room like a child. I turned down to Jimin and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"He isn't going to hurt you Jiminie-Hyung. I promise" I reassured and his eyes followed to where Taehyung was then he quickly turned back to me shaking his head vastly. "You don't have to talk to him ok. Just sit with us and I'll make you something to eat alright?" I suggested and he looked down as if he was thinking before I felt his small fingers intertwine with mine,  looking up at me with his signature eye smile.
We both walked into the main room hand in hand and I noticed Taehyung was looking around the room with a kind of satisfied expression. His eyes then averted down to mine and Jimin's hands that were enclosed in each other's. "Is it ok if we talk in the kitchen? Need to make some food" I stated.

"No not at all" Taehyung replied with his hands behind his back. Jimin stayed pressed up against my side as we walked into the kitchen together. I attempted to let go of Jimin's hand, but he had a strong grip and he wasn't going to let go.

"Jiminie..." I whispered under my breath in hope that he would let go. I had to pry his fingers away from mine and I could tell by his face he was not impressed, but how else was I supposed to make food...Couldn't exactly do it one handed.

"So what you cooking?" Taehyung leaned over the kitchen counter trying to get a glimpse of what I was cooking.

"Just some pasta" I blankly replied placing the pan on the cooker.

"Is that pasta for 3?" Taehyung grinned and I closed my eyes with a sigh. First he came into my home without asking my permission, then he asks for my help, and then he was expecting me to make him food...