Chapter 1: The Freak Show

April's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I ran into the layer with tickets I got for the World Round Freak Show Circus! I am so excited to take the guys to the famous circus since this is the first time they are ever going to one and me being the first time to go to the W.R.F.S Circus. From what I looked up online it has people dressed up with lots of makeup to be things they consider 'freaks' and preform to the audience tricks and stunts. Though I heard it's amazing and a great experience I found out about there going to bring out the 'special freak' out today, I know it's just someone dressed up though. I'm glad Donnie made those watches (⌚️) so they can be human to come with me. I'm also bring Casey with us but if he cancels on us I'll be pissed. These tickets cost 50 dollars each!

"Hey guys! I got the tickets now get your shells in gear and let's go!" I was too excited to wait for them so I just paced back and forth.
"Yeah, yeah I get it we're coming in a second!" yelled Leo from the dojo. I guess he is telling Splinter where we're going.

(Time skip 40 minutes by Mikey and ice cream kitty~)
We got there in time-barely. I told they guys to hurry up and get inside the tent, Mikey bought popcorn and some sodas for us while we sat near the front because people didn't like being near the edge by the 'freaks'. I quickly looked at the clock to see 20 minutes before the show starts, but then Leo gasped and looked at the curtain wide eyed. I followed his gaze along with Raph, Donnie was too busy with Mikey to notice. Once I saw what Leo had seen I bet I looked disgusted or had shock written all over my face.

Leonardo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April was busy looking around the tent while I looked where the dressed up people were supposed to come out of-the curtain. Only to see a cage with someone inside.. I looked wide eyed and sort of gasped at the sight. I know this is probably part of the act later on but this...this person that is dressed up in the cage looks so...sad...maybe even depressed...so much so this may not be an act. Judging by the hair length I'm guessing it's a girl. She looked like she was crying and I noticed chains, I know I couldn't see wear the chains led, I know I saw them though. I looked at April and Raph to see the same shock/disgust on their faces as well. I convinced myself that it's probably part of the act knowing what I saw was acting.

"Do you think it's part of the act?" I asked April, since she has been to a circus before.
"I sure hope so.." she sounded so...unsure about this. I guess she is hoping it is.
"Well if it's not we can request to see it." Raph gave me a sheet of paper "Here."

On the paper it says 'Request to see a show freak! 20 dollars for 30 minutes and 10 dollars for 15!' Isn't that convent? (Oh hush you!) -Anyway like I was saying--

"LADYS AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO THE FREAK SHOW!" The man- ringleader yelled out in the middle of the area.

(Skip most of the common stuff cuz idk~)

I will admit I still am excited out of shell from the performance but then my smile fell and they wheeled out the girl from earlier. April and Raph looked at the girl with frowns when we noticed the chains are connected to the hands, feet and neck. Mikey and Donnie looked shocked since non of the other performers had chains. I quickly mentally note down her appearance. Pink hair that goes past the wast, thin body....too thin..how long since she ate? I study more, she has fangs from the bottom and top of her teeth/mouth and last but not least striped horns that go 6 inches above her head. Her eyes....they look sad...

No ones POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
The turtles and April and snapped out of their thoughts/shock when every starts pointing and laughing people start to shout "HEY LOOK THE FREAK OF NATURE!" Or something like "HEY ITS THE CIRCUS MONSTER!" But the thing that made them angry/surprise/shocked is when the ringleader whipped the girl which made her bleed as she cried out the ringleader yelled louder then the rest saying "WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS, GET UP YOU WORTHLESS CIRCUS MONSTER!!" As he whipped her again she finally got up and began to do tricks that could crack her bones or death could happen upon her. As she did the crowd started cheering-except us, she did this for a while...I made eye contact once to see her Y/E/C (your eye color) pupils being thin as a demon would. The show eventually ended and we filled out a form requesting her, I need to help her...they treat her differently than the other people in the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Hope you liked the first chapter, if you have an idea please let me know!
See you all later and have a nice day/night this was typed up from 9:30pm to 11:01 pm
Peace out my baby bones!
~ Gothica Skull