Chapter Seventeen

Nancy was staring at Ash and had a thought. All Ash does is to be rude to me. Sometimes, I want to be able to die. Nancy is a pansexual smolbean, which is pretty rare for a demon, if you can't believe it. She always looked at strangely by others. Straight and gay demons looked at her, like a disgrace. Tall monsters spit in her direction. Humans call her names, just to be crusty. PewDark arrived with what looks like a 14000 year old male demon which is 14 year old in the demon world. The boy was blond, had red eyes and looked like PewDark. It was... his son?  "Ooh, looks like I got the jackpot on the babe machine~" He winked at Nancy. She rolled her discoloured eyes. "Who are ye?! And why are you flirtin' wit' me?" she asked, about to pound his face in. "I'm Health or Heath." He smirked,"You're so cute!" "H̸͟͞E̸͟͞Y̸͟͞ T̸͟͞A̸͟͞K̸͟͞E̸͟͞ T̸͟͞H̸͟͞A̸͟͞T̸͟͞ B̸͟͞A̸͟͞C̸͟͞K̸͟͞, B̸͟͞I̸͟͞T̸͟͞C̸͟͞H̸̸͟͟͞͞! She hissed,"I̸͟͞'L̸͟͞L̸͟͞ P̸͟͞O̸͟͞U̸͟͞N̸͟͞DY̸͟͞E̸͟͞R̸̸͟͟͞͞ F̸͟͞O̸͟͞O̸͟͞K̸͟͞I̸͟͞N̸̸͟͟͞͞'̸͟͞ F̸͟͞A̸͟͞C̸͟͞E̸͟͞ I̸͟͞N̸͟͞!" She grabbed him with her slimy tentacles, and threw across the room. (Nancy, you had one job) He finally hit the wall and teleported next to her, without her catching him. "The fook!? Where did that bastard g-- go..." She turned around to see Heath. "Heya baby doll! I come in peace, not in pieces. So what's the name? Dreamy, I assume~" He said. "It's Nancy...and I am NOT cute." She replied. "So, you tell me about yourself. How old are you, baby doll?♥" He asked. "13000 years....I know ye're 'bout 14000..." She mumbled. "Cute and smart!~ Damn, it's a good day for me!" He exclaimed, smirking at her. Her face turned a shade of light green, because she was angry. "I̸͟͞ S̸͟͞A̸͟͞I̸͟͞D̸͟͞ I̸͟͞'M̸͟͞ N̸͟͞O̸͟͞T̸͟͞ C̸͟͞U̸͟͞T̸͟͞E̸͟͞!" She yelled, blushing a bit. "Ah, young love..." Ash said, looking smug. "A̸͟͞S̸͟͞H̸͟͞, I̸͟͞ D̸͟͞O̸͟͞N̸͟͞'T̸͟͞ K̸͟͞N̸͟͞O̸͟͞W̸͟͞ H̸͟͞I̸͟͞M̸͟͞ A̸͟͞-A̸͟͞N̸͟͞D̸͟͞--" Nancy was cut off. "It's obvious you ma'am like him." They said, "Case closed."