Chapter Fourteen

*No POV*

"Dark, should intervene?" Anti asked, seeing their kids about to fight. "F**k no. Let them solve it," Dark replied. Ash grabbed Nancy by the sweater which hid her septic tentacles. "STOP IT, YA DRUG ABUSIN' COWARD!" Nancy yelled. "OH SHUT UP, YOU CONDOM FAIL!" Ash hissed. Nancy knew she was a fail; she couldn't get that they even had her instead of aborting her at all. "I know I'm a fail, Ash! Ye don't have to remind me..." Nancy growled, on edge of crying. Ash didn't understand how Nancy felt, Ash didn't really feel, the only time Ash would feel something was when they would do drugs or being angry with Nancy. "Well, I'm sorry, I don't understand how you f**king feel, Nancy. I don't feel ANYTHING, so how am I going be sympathetic to you, runt!" Ash explained, coldly. "The problem with me, is feeling too much while my own sibling can't feel at all; ye're just like Dark." Nancy responded. It is true that young Nancy felt emotion too much; just like Anti. "GOD, YOU'RE LIKE ANTI! YOU READ TOO MUCH TO!" Ash shouted. "I'M SO SORRY THAT I'M SMART UNLIKE YE!" Nancy roasted. "I'm not stupid, Nancy. You feel too much with I don't feel anything at all." Ash stated,"The only emotion, I can feel is rage." "YA DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I EVEN FOOKIN' FEEL, ASH! I feel alone, scared and frustrated...just leave me alone." Nancy retorted, wanting to be alone. "Fine, runt." Ashie said. Ash called Nancy; runt because Nancy was short and was a runt to them, they were much taller. Ash was 14 almost 15 years old but Nancy was only 13. Nancy's powers are shape-shifting, the ability to make green fire whenever she feels threatened, her tentacles were toxic and she could destroy people easily with her skills. But Ash has dark powers, teleportation, shape-shifting too and controls fires + making fires whenever. But if any of them try to get harmed; they can re-heal easily since it was at their disposal. Demon blood depends on the demon. Septic-creatures: their blood is deadly to humans just like venom from venomous snakes and spiders but thousands times more powerful. One drop can kill a hundred thousand humans. Smoke demon/vampire blood: it is a hybrid blood which is darker + messer than human blood; vampires don't HAVE blood so they suck people's blood but with Smoke demon's blood is all dirty and full of ashes. Dark is a hybrid of a vampire AND smoke demon but wants to refer as a smoke demon. Anti's a Septic-creature. Their children are opposites. Nancy grabbed a old knife; it was blood-rusted with her markings on it. She smiled a bit.

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Nancy's tears fell on her pale cheeks. Nancy held the knife to her small wrist, then slowly made a cut, her blood oozing out of the new cut. She smiled at the cut. And slit her wrist again. Her blood was dark green but looked blackish. She cut until she felt the pain go away.
*TRIGGER WARNING OVER*

She grabbed her sweater and cover her wrists. Dark tapped Nancy's arm. "What do ye want, Darkiplier?" She asked her father. "I smell blood... Are you cutting?" Dark questioned his teen daughter. "No, Dark. I-I'm not cutting, ye're crazy." She replied. "Nancy, when I smell blood, I know it's there. Remember your grandfather." Dark responded. He moved her sleeves to reveal cuts with her blood oozing slightly. "You've been cutting again. Haven't you." Dark said, coldly. "Yea. But it's gonna re-heal, Dark. Both gonna happen." Nancy pointed out, it was true, demons can't died or get hurt. "Anti come into here, right now or no sex!" Dark yelled. "What's wrong, Darkidoo?" Asked the septic-creature, peering into the room. "Nancy's cutting again." Dark exclaimed. "WHAT?!" Anti's eyes shot open. "Antiseptic, I'm fine. There's nothin' right," Nancy whispered, laughing nervously.

To be continued, CLIFF HANGER. *EVIL LAUGHTER*