"Aldelfos, I want to play with Ella." She said as Alec picked her up.

"Sorry, Lia I need your Ella for few hours. After that I promise I'll give her to you myself." He said.

"Ella is standing right over here." I said and kissed Olivia's forehead.

"Okay then, Ella we will dance later and you'll be my partner." She said in her child like voice and I awwed.

"Sure--"

"Sorry Olivia, your Ella can't dance today." He said.

"Why?" We both said at the same time.

"Olivia the thing is, last night, during shower--" I smacked on his head again cutting him off.

"Olivia I'll meet you sometime later. Be careful, okay." I said, she nodded her head as Alec placed her down on the floor and walked out of the door dancing.

"How could you say those--" I started as soon as she left but Alec cut me off.

"What? I was just telling her that last night, during shower you slipped your foot and fell down. Why did you smack me?" he asked with a hint of confusion in his voice.

Oh my....

My mind is literally getting dirty.

Realisation hit Alec face and his lips twisted into his signature smirk, "You're sore, aren't you?" He asked while walking towards me.

I backed away till my hips hit the edge of desk, great now I'm trapped.

"Uh...um... no! I'm not." I said stuttering.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night babe." He said and walked towards the door.

"You know you should do some exercise and stretching, it's good for your health. Oh! Sorry, you can't because of your condition." He said and my cheeks turned red.

I picked up the pencil from the desk and threw it at him which he caught easily at last second when it was gonna hit his face.

Damn his vamp speed.

"I think you're enthusiastic about your punishment." I said and his eyes widened.

"Come on Teacher, it was a little fun." He said and I laughed out loud.

"You said you wanted to show me something?" I said and he nodded his head.

He came forward and removed a black blindfold from his pocket and I raised my one eyebrow at him.

"You trust me right?" He asked.

"More than my life." I said and he smiled genuinely at me.

"Then trust me on this." He said turning me around and tying the blindfold around my eyes.

"Why can't you just show me what it is." I said as he picked me up in bridal style.

"I want to see your reaction when you see it." He said.

"I want to walk by myself." I whined.

"Fine. But let us first reach there and then you can walk around." He said.

"But--"

"It's a long way Elisa." He said shushing me up by kissing me.

Which worked perfectly by the way.

After few minutes, Alec placed me down on the ground and I stumbled a bit while regaining my balance.

We walked on the uneven ground, with me  tripping around and Alec catching me before I kissed the ground.

"Where are you taking me Alec?" I asked him as I tripped for the nth time.

Seriously, I trip every now and then, it's not a surprise for me to trip down every step I take if you're blind folded.

"You have no patience whatsoever Elisa." He said and sighed.

"Let me carry you." He said and I shook my head.

I wanted to walk by myself. I wanted to prove that I'm not always trippy.

If that is even a word.

And it backfired on me.

"Okay. Stay still and...."

He removed the blindfold and I gasped at the sight in front of me.

"Oh my God." I whispered.

There in front of me was the most beautiful meadow in the world I've ever seen.

Hello my sweet readers!

Double update is here.

I hope you like it.

Anyways, do you know, today was last episode of the vampire diaries and I cried like a baby while watching it.

Nice meeting you again guys. Vote, comment and share.

Until then hugs and see yaa.