"Anshi!"She called in the dark. She felt as if her baby was unsafe. She walked to the in house temple and prayed for her baby's safety. She passed by Priya's crib and looked at the little baby sleeping peacefully.

"I know that you're not at fault if my baby is not here today..I was unfair towards you and I'm sorry. I will provide you with the love you need but I will not stop my battle to find Anshi." Anika sobbed.

Next morning.

Shivaay woke up and found that Anika was missing from the bed. He got ready and looked around the mansion to find her sleeping in a rocking chair with Priya. They were cute, but if only he knew. If only he knew her promise of last night..He woke Anika up and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning.." She moaned and he smiled.

"Good morning baby. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. Priya woke up because she needed to be changed, so I took care of her." Anika answered.

Shivaay smiled again. She seemed to be accepting Priya now.

"I'll be going to work now." He said and kissed her cheek. Then he left.

He walked to the main hall when Pinky called him.

"Shivaay, there is a letter for you." Pinky said and Shivaay picked the letter.

He opened it.

"It's the DNA test." Shivaay said. He read the results and sighed.

"Priya is indeed Anika's daughter. I'm going to give it to her." He said."So that she will see that I was right." Shivaay said and went back to Priya's nursery.

"Anika, I need to talk to you." He said.

"Weren't you suppose to go to work?" Anika inquired.

"Anika,you know that Priya is your daughter right?" Shivaay asked.

"Shivaay, please, I don't want to talk about it." Anika answered.

"Take this." He said and gave her the test's results.

Anika opened it and read it.

"So do you agree with me when I say that Priya is your daughter?" He asked. 

"Yes, I was out of my mind, that's all." She lied. "Like you said, I was high on drugs, I must have got my vision blurry and things like that.." She trailed off.

'Even if I'm blind, my heart will never fail me Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Priya is not my Anshi..'Anika thought.

Somewhere in the city.

"Look Amrita,

 I've found this baby girl on the doorstep last night

 I've found this baby girl on the doorstep last night. She was hungry and dirty. I've taken care of her, she's barely a week old." Pooja 

said while rocking the baby girl

"Look at those eyes! They're so scary..Khanji ankhen. That must be why she got abandoned." Amrita answered hissing and Pooja gasped.

"You're out of your mind! She's so cute, look at her! I decided to call her Nilma, my blue eyed baby girl. She's like a blessing to this world.Her eyes seem to talk wonders when she's barely a week old." Pooja said while rocking the baby in her arms.

"You're to old and too crazy for this world Pooja." Amrita said as she glanced at the 60 years old woman.

"And you're too young and immature to understand this world Amrita."Pooja answered and went back to caring for Nilma.