~1~

Oberoi mansion.

Anika entered the house with the baby. Her eyes were red and puffy. She had cried from the last week because she was forced to take care of a baby who wasn't hers. Shivaay was basically forcing her to take take care of another baby, he was forcing her to love another baby,another baby than Anshi.

"Mum,we're here.." Shivaay said and Pinky came to bless the mother and the baby.

"O my mata! She's so cute!" Pinky cooed while caressing the baby's cheek. "What's her name?" Pinky asked.

"Her name is Priya." Shivaay announced with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Anika could sense it.

"I'm going to lay her in her crib." She whispered softly and left in a haste. Shivaay followed her with his eyes and when she disappeared,he looked back at his mum.

"I've asked a doctor to proceed to an exam to know if Priya is indeed Anika's daughter. She's going to be my death mum. I didn't want to do it first but if she didn't want to listen to me then what should I do?I don't want to leave her but I'll have to if she doesn't take care of her own baby and rejects her." Shivaay said.

"Billu you can't say that! Divorce never happened in this family and it won't happen now that Anika and you are parents." Dadi said and Shivaay sighed.

"For the first time, I believe that I'm the only one who makes efforts.Anika must have realized that she can't be a mother.." Shivaay said.

"What nonsense is that, Shivaay Singh Oberoi? Anika was the more excited to be a mother!" Saumya said as she got down the stairs with her baby boy.

"How can you say that Anika doesn't feel like a mother? And why aren't you saying anything auntyji? Why aren't you saying anything Dadi? You are mothers and you find it normal that he says that Anika can't love her child? Even you Dadi, no matter if dad was wrong about the way he treated mummyji, you would be mad at him but you would never hate him. How can you say that a loving person like Anika would hate her own child? The one who lived in her womb for nine months?" Saumya asked.

"I've never said that Anika hates her baby.." Shivaay stated.

"That's what you're implying Bhaiya." Saumya said. "You don't understand her, but I'm sure that something is wrong with Anika, she needs to be listened. Did you listen to her to let her explain to you why did she fee like that?"

"How can you expect me to understand someone who rejects her child?"Shivaay asked.

"How can you expect her to tell you why she rejects her child if you already have an opinion about her?" She answered.

"Saumya,enough!" Anika said from upstairs.

"But..Bhabhi.."

"You're not respecting my husband, stop it, please. This is our personal matter." Anika said and left from there. She was now sure that Anshi wasn't the baby who was sleeping in this crib. Because even the baby was upset when Anika was holding her. Both knew that they weren't mother and daughter but even Shivaay wasn't seeing it. She looked at her file which contained her different ultrasounds, and she looked at the baby, her baby.

"I will find you.. I promise." Anika said.

Somewhere in the city.

A man walked to an orphanage with a baby in his arms. He let her in front of the doorstep and left, smirking.

The baby was crying, the baby was hungry and scared.

OM.

Anika got up and clutched her chest.