My observations were then put to a sudden hault as I was snapped back into reality at the sound of a deep, husky voice speaking to me. I immediately shook my head while trying to process what was now happening. I looked at the confused teenage boy in front of me who was now chuckling at my idiotic behaviour. Oh God. He caught me staring.

"You know... I orginally came here for some fresh air, but this is definetly so much better." The boy stated while trying to supress a laugh. He shot me a cheeky smile, his cute dimples making their first appearance. It didn't take long before scarelt red slowly began spreading across my cheeks from embarassement. I've only met this boy for 5 minutes and I was already making a complete fool out of myself.

Just peachy.

I let out a nervous laugh, while trying to remain calm and collected. I wasn't always the best when it came to talking to boys, or anybody for that matter. I ran a hand through my soft curls, the boy, merely staring at me, as if he was anticipating for a response to just instantly pour it's way out of my mouth regarding the comment he made earlier.

"I-I'm sorry maybe I should just leave you alone..." I answered diffidently, while gently getting up from my previous sitting position. I awkwardly turned away from the boy, beginning to walk away casually as if nothing had occured. I wasn't going to sit there and embarass myself. It was the last thing I needed.

"Wait, hold up!" I heard his raspy voice calling after me, then the gentle and soft touch of his hand coming in contact with my own making me stop dead in my tracks. I turned around at his grasp, the wind finally deciding to become friendly blowing my hair out of my face as I did so. I looked at him up close, he was now facing me, my face inches from his allowing my eyes to wander freely up and down his impeccable facial features. I really wish there was someone here to pinch me because I was clearly in some sort of dream.

Either that, or like Bertha and John had accurately predicted, I was just plain out crazy.

"No it's me that should be sorry, I shouldn't have come and interrupted you from whatever it was that you were doing. If anyone, I should be the one leaving" He argued, his voice swarming with seriousness. I nervously looked down while biting my bottom lip, my gaze which remained concreted to the ground for what seemed to be ages was now broken as my pair of blue orbs were connected to his magical ones in seconds. His huge grin and playful features in which he  revealed moments ago during our encounter now replaced all too quickly by ones of alarm and remorse.  His face was the picture of worry, and I couldn't help but feel an uncontrollable smile inch its way up my face at the fact of how this stranger was genuinely concerned and upset about my sudden departure.

He cared.

"No, no it's fine. I wasn't really doing much, just thinking really." I assured, my tone of voice uneven, my nerves doing their daily job by taking over. I didn't know why, but speaking to this boy made me feel anything but calm. He put me on the edge even by doing the littlest of things. He made me feel tense and uneasy, but then again I had never been in a similar situation before, especially with a boy. It was all just too new to me. He looked at me for a moment, shooting me a questioning look in the process, almost as if he was unsure of wether to believe the words that had managed to escape my lips. He continued to stare at me his eyes planted on mine, searching for any sign of visible deception, his hand still holding on to my wrist. I looked at him blankly, waiting for him to realize that I was being sincere and was relieved seconds later when I saw his lips twitch into a broad smile.

"Well then... I suppose you wouldn't mind if I join you?"  He asked while raising a brow at me skeptically, as if he was awaiting for me to turn down his own invitation. I slightly giggled at how this boy refused to believe my words.