Four months later ... and a surprise

hey guys sorry for the long wait i had to edit some of it first

i have exams coming so it will take longer

vote ,comment, share

with love

chocolate murderer.

:)

:)

:)

Amira

'Oh, hell noooo !!!, she didn’t just pull the rouge and bitch call on us , let's show her who's boss '

'mhhhmmmm , that’s why I love you chase, lets show her.'

I pulled my best evil smirk on and looked at her straight in the eye

 "excuse me !!!!!" I growled at her with my alpha growl . she half jump-yelped and started moving backwards till she hit a wall . I couldn’t help chuckled and I did a cat walk moving towards her I looked at her and she was shaking ..I grabbed her neck and lifted her up

 ' you can be a fuck buddy with my brothers but you better not mess with me ." she quickly nods her head and runs out the room

I look at the guys and frown …. " I didn’t get to chase her out " I said faking a tear .

they all burst laughing and I couldn’t help but laugh along

"red ……that ……..was …….just….. too ……funny "Mack said in between laughs.

' she pissed chase and I a little too much ,oh and ace can I please join the pack I really don’t like being the rouge '

" okay red I already trust you so all I need you to repeat the words I say, okay"

" sure ,"

" I Amira Ricardo,"

"I Amira Ricardo"…………………………

Four Months Later

 Amira

 " you did not just do that!!!!"

" oh red but we did,"

" what the heck guys do you see me dying your hair neon green when your asleep"

we are all currently in my bathroom Sam, Ace, Mack, Jack, Harry and Luke rolling on the floor. with my hair tainted in neon green hair dye I looked like I just ran away from a freaking circus

in the three, four months I was here I learned that Ace, was the first born future alpha . he had a sister who was taken and killed by rouges. Since me n her look alike he adopted me and because I'm a rouge and look so much like his little sister it made it easier for him .. So I know what your thinking isnt he suppose to hate rouges and because his an alpha isnt he suppose to be all tough and mean .Well yup he is all that outside and with the pack but his wolf is drawn to mine and they feel like family or something like that . Sam and Luke are siblings. their parents are retired so they live in another pack with their dads and alphas  brother. leaving Ace in charge since his and Luke beta .Sam's  really carefree and doesn’t like responsibility she let Harry who's a close friend take third in command. Mack and Jack are really close with Sam because their all carefree , and apparently after I joined I added to their group we are the pranksters, immature, crazy partiers and when we get drunk its basically dangerous to be anywhere near us .Ace basically acts like the older brother even though we all are just a year apart .