Wow, Mr Mendes (2)

I felt so embarrassed, I put my head down and slipped passed him into the room, the only spot left was in the front row. Great.

I made my way to the desk with everyone staring at me.

"As I was saying, before I was interrupted, I'm Mr Mendes and there will be no phones, no talking and all home work is to be submitted on time; if these rules are broken it's detention; got it?"

The room filled with yeses and groans.

"Alright, I'm going to go around the room, you are tell me your name, and 2 things about you, let's start up the back"
He pointed to Vanessa Martin, the biggest slut in school.

"Hi, I'm Vanessa Martin; I'm 17 years old and I'm single" she said it so seductively it made me want to hurl, and that wink at the end wtf!?.

"Alright, thank you Miss Martin" he looked so uncomfortable, it was making me chuckle. He continued around the room and all the slutty girls said suggestive shit, that's when he got to me. His gorgeous brown eyes stared into mine, but most people did that, I had one bright blue eye and one purple eye, due to Alexandria genesis.

I stood up and all eyes were on me ;

"I'm Jordan, and I am a singer/ song writer"

Mr Mendes sat there not breaking eye contact, smirking. Before I heard a boy from behind,

" I'll make you sing baby, tonight at mine; let's say 9?"

I sat there rolling my eyes, I looked back to Mr Mendes who heard the whole thing; he sat there jaw clenched and anger growing in his eyes.

" Well Mr Ricks, if you don't know how to respect a woman, then in my eyes your not a man at all, if anything your a filthy animal. So I suggest you get your act together and your head out of the gutter!"

The whole class filled with ooo's and laughs, I sat there with a smirk across my face a Chaz put his head down in embarrassment. The sad thing was I was used to this shit, not just at school but outside of it as well.

My thoughts were interrupted as the bell rang, everyone started packing up, I grabbed my bad and slung it over my shoulder and headed for the door, half way there my ass was grabbed I turned around to see a sly looking Chaz. I was sick of it, I brought my hand back and punched him. He fell to the ground causing a loud commotion and Mr Mendes running over, he looked from Chaz on the floor and my bleeding knuckles with a small smile on his face.

"Katy, Josh can you please take Mr Ricks to the nurse; as for you Jordan Detention!"
Great just fucking great.

Sorry short chapter, please vote and comment xx