forever mine

~Lucas POV~

as i walk through the front door, as if it was my own home. i noticed that it was quiet. normally Alice's mom is making coffee or something. and her dad is normally watching tv. but everyone must still be asleep. 

walking up to her room, i open the door. she was still asleep. walking over to her bed i noticed she was not moving at all. as i put my head near her nose to maybe see if she was breathing. but there was no signs. i turned her where she was on her back. she didnt hit me like she normally does when i do that. "oh god! no, no come back!" i shout. her mom and dad comes running in. "NOOOOOO!" 

*

"what dress should we put her in?" Alice's mom says holding a black and blue dress. "She really liked that color. so maybe that would be best." i say trying not to cry. "okay" she says putting the black dress back in Alices closet. "God why did she have to leave" i say letting it all out. "I was going to marry her. i was going to be with her until we both grew old." i say as she hugged me. "you would have made a great husband. and she would want you to be happy and move on."

*

as the funeral ended i noticed most of the school was here. i noticed that everyone she knew was here. there were flowers everywhere. walking over to where she was, i put a pink rose on her casket. "i will always love you. never forget that. you are forever mine" i say trying not to cry.

"Lucas we have to go. its about to rain" i here a faint voice call out. "I love you Alice. forever and always" i say walking away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i am ending the book here. i hope you enjoyed it. thank you for everyone for reading this. 

~love Lizzie

dont forget to check out my other books. ^^