The school bullies

I was standing at my locker, then I saw those girls that were picking on that girl. I slammed my locker door, then walked over to them. "HEY! Why do you always have to be mean?" I said in a angry tone. "What do you mean? We are just standing here having a little chat." The queen bee said to me. I was so mad that they act so clueless, why are they so stupid? they were bulling that girl. "yesterday you were picking on that girl in English." i said yelling. "who? Alice?" the queen bee said. "YES" i said, i didn't really know that girls name. "i don't really know her name." i said in a low tone. "then why do you care? if you don't know her then why do you care?" she said in a snotty tone. "BECAUSE, I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE BEING RUDE TO SOMEONE. I THINK THAT IT MAKES PEOPLE LOOK BAD. SO SORRY FOR CARING." i said yelling and getting all up in her face. she didn't say anything back. i looked to my right and i saw the girl that was getting bullied by them, she was smiling like always. i walked off, i was so mad i couldn't even stand to look at them. but i wanted to punch them, because that was how mad i was. the girl came up to me. "are you okay?" she said calmly. "No, not really. what is your name?" i asked, "My name is Alice. thank you for talking to them, i was gonna do it but you got there before me. i am really thankful for what you did." she said laughing. "my name is Lucas. and your welcome" i said. she is really pretty, i want to get to know her more. "Nice name. i like it... well i gotta go to class bye" she said and punched my arm, and walked away. "okay, bye" saying nervously. i REALLY want to know her, i just have a feeling we would be good friends.