Meeting the parents

When he finally got to Alice's house he knocks on the door. When someone finally answered the door, it was her dad. Lucas was a little scared, her dad was really strong looking. When Alice's dad let him inside, they sat down in the living room. Her dad kept asking question after question, he asked about a billion questions. As time went by, Alice came down stairs with her mom. she was wearing a black dress with a pair of black flats. her hair was up in a messy bun. Lucas couldn't do anything but look at her as she came down the stairs. when she was almost on the last step, Lucas went over near the stair case. 

"You look Beautiful..." he said nervously.

"Thank you, you look nice. sorry if this is a little much..." 

"no, its fine.."

as they were standing their awkwardly, finally her mom said something, along with her dad.

"so do you guys want to eat before you go?" her mom said happily.

"Hun, they are going out to eat as well.." 

so when we went out to the car her dad stopped us. 

"Here is some money, what ever you don't spend bring back." 

"Thanks dad, i will be back home soon." as she hugs her dad.

her mom stopped us again also. "WAIT, don't forget about a picture." she said as she was running out of the house. 

We were finally in the car. 

"Sorry about them."

"its fine, your dad was a little scary. but other than that i had a fun time meeting them."

"That's nice. most people can't even make it through the door without running away." she said looking down at her hands.

i started the car and we were off to the movies. 

  -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I hope that you like this story. 

if you see anything that i should fix just let me know. ^_^

Thank you , and have a nice day