lunch time

When I was walking to lunch, I saw Alice again. She was wearing a blue dress, had her hair in a messy bun. Alice looked so pretty, even without makeup I still like her. She walked towards me, "Hey Lucas. What are you up to?" she said. "Hey Alice, going to lunch. Want to sit next to me?" I said nervously. "YEAH, I would love to." She said excitedly. As we walked to lunch I could not stop looking at her. She was so beautiful I couldn't help but look at her. I was speechless, "you know if you take a picture it would last longer." She said sarcastically "Oh sorry, its just you look so beautiful." When we finally got to the lunch room we were having pizza, I was so happy because I love pizza. "SO, where do you wanna sit?" I said "How about here?" she said confused. So as we sat down people were looking at me, I hated it. Because of what happened with those girls. "so, how was your day so far? Anything good happen?" she said not knowing what to say. "My day was good because I get to see you. How about you?" "eh my day has been alright. People rude to me as always. Wait did you just say you wanted to see me? Why? Im not that pretty know. Who set you up? I swear if someone had set you up I am gonna be mad." "no one set me up, I just really like you. And who was the people that were being rude, I will take care of them." I said upset. "just those girls that you were yelling at. And it is okay you don't have to take care of anything. I can handle things on my own." She said as she takes a big bite of her Pizza. "okay, I'll stay out if it. I just don't want you hurt. And I would like to ask you something..." I said nervously. "What is it?" she asked as she stuffs her face with food. "would you like to go on a date with me this Saturday?" I asked as my face turns red. She paused, she was so shocked on what she had heard. "yes, I would love to. But you wont leave me hangin would ya?" she said looking at me straight in the eye. "No, why would I do that? I like you to much to do that." I said nervously staring right back at her. "okay. So what do you want to do?" she said looking at her pizza. "I was thinking we could go to the movies. Then after the movie we could go and get ice cream, and go to the park." I said as if I was writing an essay, trying to say everything correctly without getting nervous. "sounds like fun!" she says excitedly. Lunch was over and we exchanged numbers. As she was walking away, she stopped and turned around and smiled. "see you on Saturday." She said happily. I have finally asked her to go on a date with me. We will just see what Saturday will turn out as.