Chapter 8- Platinum King and Amulet Queen

Me- New chappie! Still lazy. :) and sorry it took me SOO long. I was busy(AKA youtube, QT, lazyness,going out w/ my family etc.)

Amu-Please don't make it as fluffy as the other one.. *Still blushing overnight until now.*

Me- Mwehehehehehehe... I'll try.... -w- btw, for people who doesn't know what fluffy or fluff is, its like romantic stuff or... whatevs. I'm around the age of Amu and Yaya and I know this. XD

Yaya- Ohh... I was thinking of cotton candy and wool..

Me- The real meaning of fluff is soft though. But people use it in a lot of other ways.

Ikuto- Stop talking about sheep and candy and whatever.

Me- Can I talk about how Ikuto will marry Amu?

Ikuto- Ye-

Me- WELL IT IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! There, I talked about it. Rima and Nagihiko, do the honors.

Rima- Whut.

Nagihiko- Umm... roll the chapter?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Next day(school is canceled cuz of the typhoon)---(9:04am)

Amu's POV

*yawn* Still sleepy... Luckily there is no school today... I opened my eyes lazily. I forgot Tadase-kun was still hugging me. I felt heat running through my face picturing what happened last night. O//O I looked up. Tadase-kun was still sleeping peacefully. He looks cute. ^-^ He opened his eyes slowly. Whoops, looks like I woke someone up… "*yawn* Ohayo Amu-chan…" Tadase-kun said with his eyes still half opened. I smiled. "Ohayo" I said. (Ohayo=Good morning) He rubbed his eyes then his eyes didn't seem to be sleepy anymore. He sat up and looked at the clock. "Oh, it's already 9:14." He said. I sat up. " Yeah. Do you want to eat breakfast already?" I asked him. He shrugged "If you want to."He said. "Ummm... OK." I said. I stood up and so did he. We walked to the door."Where are you two going?" Kiyaki said popping out of his egg. His egg had headphones and  four hearts combined to make somewhat like the lock with the colors of pink,blue,green and yellow, reminds me of amulet fortune. "We were about to eat breakfast, want to come?" Tadase-kun said. "Fine, sounds interesting...." Kiyaki smirked and we went downstairs. Wait, what did he mean about interesting? Now I feel worried....  "I had a feeling you would eat breakfast without us." A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see all the other charas and Ran pouting. "You guys were sleeping, we didn't want to bother you." Tadase-kun said. "Aww, I can't do the fun thing anymore.." Kiyaki pouted. • • • "What fun thing?" Tadase-kun said. "It doesn't matter anymore, let's just eat breakfast." Kiyaki said. "Ok Amu-chan!" Su said. o.o "Chip, Syrup, Cream!" Su said as an apron appeared on me and my body began to move by itself, measuring flour, cracking eggs, mixing stuff, a lot of stuff because my body was moving too fast for me to keep up.

~1.8 minutes later~

I slid on the wall and sat on the floor. Panting. The character change wore off.(BTW, if they say like hop step jump etc. it could be a character change or an ability like when its with RAN, the ability adds tiny wings on the wrists and ankles.) FINALLY! "Bacon pancakes are ready!" Su said. (A/N: Idea from Adventure time, bacon pancakes are DELICIOUS!) I stood up,luckily I still can,and went to the table and plopped down on the chair. "Seriously, you need to stop exaggerating when it comes to cooking and cleaning." Kiyaki said. *sweatdrops* Actually it is true... haha.

---9:57am----

I laughed. (Its because Tadase told her a joke) "Hey Amu-chan, I think you forgot to do your homework again..." Kiera said pointing to my stack of things-that-are-given-to-the-students-by-the-teachers AKA Homework. T-T "Umm... Tadase-kun... I need to do my homework now" I said sweat dropping then standing up. "Do you want me to help you?" Tadase-kun asked. "Uh... I don't want to trouble you..." I said. "It won't be any trouble for me." Tadase-kun said standing up. "If you say so..." I said feeling embarrassed. He chuckled. "You don't have to feel embarrassed. Now which do you need help with?"