Chapter 6-The Guy's Visit

Me- Laziness is taking over me... but my mind is working. More like, thinking of randomness.

Amu- Do you still have cough?

Me- A little. Meow.

Yoru- STOP MAKING HORRIBLE CAT NOISES.

Me- ... its a habit, even though I like dogs more than cats, no offense, and that I make more realistic dog noises than cat noises, I just like saying meow.

Ikuto- ... Can this be amuto?

Me- *character changes with Mandie* *Brings out chainsaw* FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS IS TADAMU! IF YOU'RE GOING TO ASK THAT ONE.MORE.TIME. THEN YOU'RE GOING WITH THE CHAINSAW!

Ikuto- You still haven't forgotten that...

Tadase- I forgot about it.

Amu- Me too...

Yaya and Rima- ROLL CHAPPIE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Tuesday(Holiday :3)---

Amu's POV(still always start with Amu)

*yawn* Yesterday was tiring... I glanced at the clock...

.

.

.

"EH?! Its still 8:04!!!!!" I shouted. And probably woke up my charas and everyone else... whoops... "Amu-chan... Why so early?" Ran said as she scratched her head and then yawned. "I just woke up by myself..." I said. Mostly I over slept... but now. its still early.. weird. "Well, Why don't we make them breakfast while they are sleeping, probably." Kiera said popping out of her egg. Su jumped out of her egg with her eyes firing. "WE WILL MAKE THE BEST BREAKFAST OF ALL TIME-DESU!" Su said. of course... She is Su... Miki went out of her egg. "You woke me up from my WONDERFUL dream!!!" Miki said as she yawned. "What was it about?" Dia asked gently as she also popped put of her egg. Miki blushed. I'm guessing its about getting "married" to Kiseki or Yoru or Rhythm or Daichi... She really needs to choose...

Miki's POV

KYAAAAA~~~ I can NEVER tell that Me and KISEKI(Yes Kiseki was her choice XD) were on a ROMANTIC(oh rlly?) DATE.. >/////< "Come on Miki... Tell us what the dream was about..." Ran said. "Guessing Kiseki--desu" Su said. O^O "N-No it WASN'T!!!" I lied. "Come on guys, we should be making the breakfast already." Amu-chan FINALLY said. I'M SAVED!

Amu's POV

Me, Ran, Miki, Su, Dia and Kiera went downstairs to prepare breakfast... what should I make? O.O SHOULD I MAKE PANCAKES? COOKIES? WAFFLES? EGGS? IF IT IS EGGS, SUNNY SIDE UP? HARD BOILED? RAW? eww, no. ,OMELETTE? SCRAMBLED? CHEESE CAKE? CHICKEN? SPAGHETTI?(YUM) CEREAL? CHICKEN NUGGETS? GAHHH! COULDN'T THINK!!! AHHHHHHH!!! "Umm, Amu-chan, we're going to make sausages now..." Dia said. Sausages? WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?! o.e  "Then, let's get a move on before they wake up!

-------30 minutes later-----

*sweating* Su is so hardworking in cooking and cleaning.... phew... "STOP SITTING AROUND AND PREPARE THE FOOD TO THE TABLE-DESU!" Su ordered. *sweat drop*

-------- After preparing stuff and being ordered around by Su-----

*Sits lazily on one chair* "So tired..." I said. "Now now, a queen doesn't sit like that. Regal, Royal, Charm!" Kiera said. I sat up straight, and I couldn't really control it...yet...  "We need to wake up the others now." Ran said. "Ok." I said still sitting properly. I stood up, back was straight, and walked with...umm.. poise? This will get time to be used to... *knocks at Yaya's door* *opens the door* " Yaya, we need to eat breakfast now! wake up!" I shouted so she could wake up. "Not now Amu-chii...*throws pillow*" "Come o-oof-" The pillow hit my face. -.-' "Control your anger Amu-chan." Kiera said. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. "Fine..." I said. I walked to yaya... I'm still poised.... *sweat drop* "Yaya... We have to eat breakfast now..." I said shaking her a little. "Yaya still sleepyyy.." Yaya said. What can I do to make her get up... *idea*  "Yaya, after breakfast, we are going to get chocolate cake" I said. I have to get chocolate cake later. Yaya sat up straight, her eyes were sparkling..."Really?!" Yaya said I meant screamed. "Yes. Now get up and and help me to wake up the others so we can buy a chocolate cake after breakfast." "OK!!" Yaya said as she ran to the others. "GET UP!!!!"(Yaya) ""AHHHH!!! YAYA!!!! I.AM.SO.GONNA.KILL.YOU!!!" I guess Utau said. Yaya ran passed the room I was in holding a bucket with Utau chasing her dripping wet. Guessing she poured cold water on her... *sweat drop* "Amu... what's with all the racket...*yawn*" Rima said scratching her head. "Nothing, besides the fact Yaya overdid waking up Utau by pouring a bucket of cold water on her..." I said. "GAHHHH!! YAYA IS SORRYYYY!!! DONT KILL MEEEE!!!!" Yaya said. "How did you make Yaya wake up so early in the morning?" Rima said. "Chocolate cake." I simply said. "Nice" Rima said smirking. "Heh. Now let's go help Yaya before Utau kills her for real." I said sweat dropping. Rima nodded then we chased after Yaya and Utau.