Chapter 1-New School Year.

Me-Welcome to chappie 1!

Amu- EHHH??!! Since when was I here?? And WHO are you? And WHY DO YOU HAVE 3 SHUGO CHARAS?

Tadase- Why and how did I come here?

Me- you were here cuz ur in this story! And it's TADAMU! And I'm a person whose identity shall not be revealed! And this is Flaire, Sally and Mandie

Amu- Ummm.. Tadamu?

Tadase- what is that?

Me- Tadase and Amu!

Tadase and Amu-*blushes* w-what?

Ran- YAY NEW SHUGO CHARAS!

Sally- HELLO ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!

Miki- *sweatdrop* I guess we have another active one...

Su and Dia- *sweat drop* yep...

Kiseki- GREETINGS NEW COMMONERS!

Flaire- *Ignores Kiseki* Hello.

Mandie- *Also ignores Kiseki*Wassup!

Dia- hello! I'm Dia, that is ran, this is miki and su, I represent amu's radiance, Ran represents amu's desire to be more athletic, Miki represents Amu's desire to be more artistic, Su represents amu's desire to be more girly.

Kiseki- h-hey!

Flaire- *Still ignoring Kiseki**Eyes shining* *goes to miki* you're also her desire to be more artistic?

Miki- yep!

Flaire- Me too!

Miki and Flaire- *talk about art and drawing*

Yaya- When will the story start?

Me- HOW DID YOU GET HERE??

Yaya- I wanted to mess with Amu and Tadase

Rima- yep. Me too

Me- DA F-

Rima and yaya- ROLL CHAPTER!

Kiseki- IM STILL HERE!

*everyone except Kiseki ignores him*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Amu's POV

*yawn* I guess I'm starting middle school now.... "Amu! Get ready for school! You don't want to be rushing to school again!" Mama shouted. "Ok OK, I'm comin!" I dressed up getting ready for my new school, I looked at my basket, Ran, Miki, Su and Dia were still sleeping. "Hey! Wake up!" I said, it's weird, usually they wake me up. "Ok Amu-chan..."They all replied. I quickly changed into my new clothes. I still looked like myself before, only it was green instead of red. I went downstairs with my charas following,"Ohayo Amu- chan!" Mama and papa said. "Ohayo." I replied coldy like I always do. I ate breakfast and began walking to school. "Bye Onee-San!" My little sister Ami said " Bye" I replied..."Hey! Aren't you excited for your new school year?!" Ran, my cheerleader chara said." Not really, studies and homework will be harder...". "Cheer up Amu-chan! Besides, you will get to see Tadase!" Su, my maid chara said as she giggled. "Uresai!"(A/N: I don't really know if it's the correct spelling but it means shut up.) "Hurry up Amu! Or your gonna be late for your class!" Dia said."We can fix that! Hop! Step! Jump!" Which made me jump into the air as if I'm flying. And, just like that, I arrived at the school gates " Thanks Ran!" I said. "AMU-CHI!" I heard and saw Yaya, Rima, Nagihiko, Kukai and Tadase. I walked up to them. "Ohayo" I said. "Ohayo Amu-chan" Tadase said as I melted inside. "Ohaiyo Amu" Rima and Nagihiko said in unison then glared at each other, all of us except them sweatdrop. "Ohayo Hinamori-San" Kukai said a bit too late. We were walking to the assembly hall because we had an assembly there (Duh). "Oy Amu-chi! How are you and Tadase doing?" Yaya said as she smirked playfully. Me and Tadase blushed. "Hey Yaya, aren't you, Rikka, Hikaru, and Kairi supposed to be announcing who will be King Queen Jack and Ace chair?" Nagihiko asked. "Awww but Yaya wants to stay!!">3<yaya said. "Isn't the announcement more important?" Rima said. "Fine!" -3- yaya said as she and pepe left.

--------------- in the assembly hall---------------

We all took our seats. On the stage, Yaya, Kairi, Hikaru were sitting at the back while Rikka stood up and walked to the microphone. Rikka looked nervous but luckily she chara changed with Hotaru and began speaking." Today we would like to announce the new King, Queen,Jack and Ace's chair, in King's chair is Hikaru Ichinomiya, next, in Queen's chair is I,Rikka Hiiragi, next in Jack's chair is Kairi Sanjo, next in Ace' chair is Yaya Yuiki. Next we will discuss who is in which class..." I wasn't really listening to anyone's names except that Rima and Nagihiko was in Moon class while Me and Tadase were in star class. I felt so happy that me and Tadase were together in the same class again! *Day Dreams*

Tadase's POV

"That is it for now. Please go to your designated classes now, thank you." Rikka announced as she undid her character change, she looked relieved, I looked beside me and saw Rima and Nagihiko having a mini fight... As usual.. "Hey, what is Hinamori doing? " Nagihiko said finally stopping. "Don't talk about Amu cross dresser!" Said Rima. I looked beside me and saw Amu thinking about something. "Hey Amu-chan" "W-What?! T-Tadase?" She stuttered. I smiled "We should get to class you know" "O-Ok..." She stuttered again. She just looks so cute! We walked out of the assembly hall leaving Rima and Nagihiko together. We went to our class and went inside. Everybody was looking at Amu-chan and me. I noticed Amu-chan inhaled and said"What are you looking at?"."SO COOL!" Everybody said as me and Amu-chan sweat dropped and went to our seats.

Amu's POV

I'm guessing Rima and Nagihiko are in their classrooms now.(Which they are) suddenly, my girl classmates crowded around me. "Hey are you and Tadase dating?" One asked. "W-Wha- "You look so cute together!" Another one said."I-I- "How long have you've been dating?" Another one asked. "But we're not even- "Well it is expected from the 'Cool n' Spicy' Hinamori Amu to date someone as cute/handsome as Tadase Hotori!" Another one said. I sweatdropped. The teacher FINALLY came. "Quiet now children!" He said. Even if they were just girls. And class began...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me- it's not fluffy and it's too short....

Amu- W-We aren't even dating *Blushes*

Tadase-*blushes* Y-Yeah!

Me- you're in denial now but what if I get Ikuto here?

Amu- NO WAY! I WOULD NEVER DATE THAT PERVERTED NEKO! [Sorry Ikuto Fan(girls)]

*Ikuto comes in*

Ikuto- I heard Amu say Neko so I came

Tadase- I-Ikuto-niisan! I thought you had to be looking for your father!

Ikuto- I got tired and I missed my little strawberry

Amu- *blusing in rage XD* I AM NOT YOUR FREAKIN' STRAWBERRY!

Me- This is tadamu Ikuto and *chara changes with Mandie* IF YOU DONT BEHAVE AND DO THE FREAKIN' DISCLAIMER LIKE A GOOD KITTY, I WILL *brings out a knife* SO KILL YOU(in the story at least)

Ikuto- *trembles* EllynLee doesn't own shugo chara *mumbles*help me

Me- *undos character transform* *does character transformation with Flaire* Good kitty! Now here is some cat nip* holds cat nip in front of his face*

Ikuto- *Cat ears appear* *Shining eyes appear* *gets catnip* *plays with catnip*

Me- *Still in character change* now I will draw so I can get away from Ikuto.*leaves*

Amu and Tadase and Everyone else except Ikuto and Yoru- *Leaves room and lock the door*

Ikuto- *undo character change* Really? Hey where did everyone go?

Yoru- they left with the door locked-Nya

Ikuto- *Facepalms*