Chapter 2-Ice cream and a surprise Visit

Me- Ikuto is here in chapter 2

Ikuto- Will I be making out with Amu? *brings amu close*

Amu-*pushes away* LIKE I EVER WOULD!

Me- it's a Tadamu fanfic *Character changes with Sally* AND I LUV TADAMU! I DONT REALLY LIKE AMUTO AND- *Character changes wear off* SALLY!

Sally- welp! *Floats away really fast*

Me- Anyways, Tadase and Amu are the main shipping :3 so yep. And I also invited Yaya and Rima here.

Rima- I'm only here because Amu is here

Yaya- *smirks* Hey Amu-chi, since this is tadamu... Are you and Tadase-kun really-

Amu and Tadase- N-No! I-It's not what you think!

Me- Well, it could be what she thinks cuz you don't know exactly what she thinks and since this is MY fanfic, I'll make sure it's tadamu

-w-

Ikuto- Why can't it be Amut-

Everyone except Ikuto- ROLL CHAPTER!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---time skip-

Ran- After school!

Miki- Seriously, WHEN do they actually study?

Amu's POV

Me, Tadase-kun , Rima , Kukai and Nagihiko decided to visit Yaya and the others are up to... "AMU-CHII!! TADASE-KUN!!! RIMA-CHII!!!NAGI-KUNN!!!KUKAI-KUNNN!!!!" Yaya shouted. "Yes Yuiki-san?" Said Tadase-kun. "YAYA DOESNT WANNA WORKKK!! HELP YAYA!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU FLUNK THE YEAR SO YOU CAN STAY LONGERR!!!" Said Yaya in her baby state. We all sweatdropped. "Amu-senpai!" Rikka said. "Hi Rikka, Hotaru"I said. "So warm..." All the charas said as she gathered around her. After, we had to go home especially Rima because she almost got kidnapped so she has to go home before sunset. We were at the school gates and Rima, Rikka and Hikaru went away. So it was just me, Yaya, Tadase-kun, Kukai, Nagi and our charas. "YAYA WANTS ICE CREAM!" Yaya shouted as she saw an ice cream store. "Ok, let's go."Kukai said. ".Sorry, I have to go home..." I said. "Awwww... Ok, bye Amu-chi!" Yaya said. "Let me go with you, because, I'm not really in the mood for ice cream..." Tadase-kun said with a faint little blush on his face. KYAAA~ SO KAWAII! (Cute) my inner voice shouted as we walked to the direction of my house.

Nagihiko's POV

"I bet Tadase-kun wanted to have some alone time with Amu-chi" Yuiki-san said in a playful tone while licking her ice-cream. Yep, i guess he would do that, knowing Hotori-kun. Yuiki-san left to get another ice-cream, wow she really likes sweets... "Hey Fujisaki-kun!(Nagihiko)" Souma-kun(Kukai) said."Yes Souma-kun?" I said. "Are you and Mashiro-san secretly dating? Because you two have been spending a lot of time together, if you know what I mean..."he said smirking. How did he know I secretly had feelings for Mashiro-san? Well, I doubt she would have the same feelings as me, she thinks I'm her rival or somethin' I felt heat running over through my face, am I blushing?! "I guess you two are judging by that blush on your face." He said smirking again. An idea popped on my face *smirk* Temari and Rythym both had worried expressions because of my sudden change of emotion. "So, how are YOU and Hoshina Utau doing?" I said. He gulped and a blush crept on his face so he looked away. "Gotcha" I smirked. "URESAI!" He shouted. And Yuiki-san came back with a big, no wait, HUGE ice-cream in her hands (imagine it as big as half of her body). *Me and Souma-kun sweatdrops* "What were you two doing while I was away?" She said then licked her ice-cream. "Probably how much sweets you eat everyday-dechu " said Pepe as she sweatdropped. "I know they won't be talking about that!" Yuiki-san said. "Who knows-dechu, just look at the size of that ice-cream-dechu" Pepe said. "URESAI PEPE-CHAN!" Yuiki-san said.