The Change | Ch. 26

Harley's P.O.V.

Someone's scream woke me up, my body jolting upwards from the sheets. I was still un-clothed from last night, so I quickly wrapped a sheet around me and grabbed some clothes.
I got dressed in some black leggings and one of Mistah J's white t-shirts. It was big on me, but felt comfortable in a home-like way. It went down to my knees, covering my torso and most of my legs.
   I heard my Puddin' start to laugh, and went downstairs to see what was happening. I made my way down the stairs, and I could tell something was off.
   Mistah J's goons were standing like statues, their eyes wide and mouths agape; staring down one of the hallways. "What happened boys?" I yawned as I spread my arms.
   They said nothing and just pointed down the hall, eyes darting towards me and the hallway. "Gotta do everything myself, right? Of course" I said as I smirked.
   I walked down the hallway, and seeing a door slightly ajar, I walked in. I opened it and saw Mistah J laughing wildly. He had his arms wrapped around a man's hips, with his head resting on the man's shoulder, and was smiling like crazy.
   The man was practically in tears, and didn't dare to touch his new wounds. Mistah J was smiling into the mirror, admiring his work.
   His eyes widened as he saw my reflection in the mirror. "Harley?! What are you doing up?" He said in shock as he flailed the knife in circles.
   "Heard the screams. You're pretty loud, ya know." I said as I smiled, giggling slightly. I walked towards the two, taking the knife from Mistah J.
   "Ya know, Puddin'?  I like his new look. You're a true ar-tist!" I said as my smile grew. He looked at me and smiled, his metal teeth glinting in the dull lighting.
   "I agree, Harls. He looks sooo much better."  He said with a huge grin. The man had tears streaming down his face, and he was struggling to hold in a scream.
  "Well, enjoy my-man. I hope you learned something...Respect.." He whispered into the man's ear with a deathly tone.
   I smiled as he patted the man's shoulder, wrapped his arm around my hip, and left the man to his own thoughts as we walked out of the room.
  "So," he began. "Last night..." he said with a smile. I looked up and our eyes met. "What about it?" I asked with a smirk.
  "Well, ya know... was it... what you wanted...?" He asked hesitantly, his smile wavering.
  I rose up and kissed him lightly. "It was perfect. I love you Puddin'." I said as I kissed him again.
  He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back, dipping his head to deepen the kiss.
   He purred lightly as I smiled into the kiss, our lips fighting for dominance. I gave in and he won, spinning me around as I pulled back and laughed.
   "I'm in love." He said simply.
   "As am I"  I replied with a laugh.

                  Hey guys!
    I hope you liked this chapter!
        Don't be a silent reader!
                     👍Vote!⭐️
                 🤓Comment!😜
                 🗣And share!👋