Part 1

Written: 31 December 2016

It was that usual sunny day in Quezon City --- azure blue sky, humid, but a beautiful day, nonetheless.

She was walking towards the jeepney stop. Finally, Christmas break! She could go home to the province! Yassss!

Roughly, 300 meters away, he was catching up with this bestfriend. He just got home a few days ago from Australia, after a year of studying business.

"Di ka pa rin nagbabago, pare! Same old gago ka pa din!", his bestfriend said.

"Ba't naman ako magbabago? Oh, ano? Game? Ready mo na yang camera. Dapat ma document mo ha. Palpak ka pa naman lagi!", he smiled a nakakaloko smile while his bestfriend's shaking his head, not minding the insult.

As always, they're up to no good.

She was three meters away, minding her own business. This is not her usual way but a friend told her na mas walang stress if dito sa street na to dumaan. Kasi wala maxadong tao and malapit sa villages ng mga mayayaman so medyo safe kahit mag-isa kang maglakad.

"Here she comes!", Rob, the bestfriend, hid himself in a bush a couple of meters away. Usapan nila is that he won't go that far.

Sigfreid ran towards the girl acting panicky. He held her right hand instantly.

"Miss, takbo! May asong ulol na nakawala!"

Of course, they've already orchestrated the sound of a dog from afar. They've got the means.

He was laughing inside of him as she tried to look back to find the canine.

"Huh?" Her response was a few seconds late. She was surprised but hinihila na siya ng matangkad na chinitong lalaki. He looked chinese, alright, but parang medyo moreno skin niya. Yung tipong skin color ng mga beach people.

She wanted to resist but she's scared of dogs. Paano pa kaya ang asong ulol!

"Bilis!!!" Gustong gusto na niyang tumawa kasi takot na takot yung pagmumukha ng babae.

'Galing ko pa din mag prank! Pero pucha naman oh! Naiwan na naman videographer ko! Walang kwenta talang tong si Rob!', he was complaining in his mind.

They ran for atleast another 100 meters. He can sense na hinihingal na yung babae. Maputla na lips niya.

They stopped.

"Nawala na ba yung aso?" she really was scared.

"You're safe", he said, still holding her hands.

"Thanks ha.", she smiled at him.

All of a sudden, he kissed her pale lips. Not your regular smack but a KISS.

She was momentarily taken aback and then she was furious.

"Why did you do that?" And she punched his face.

At this point in time, Rob was there, taking videos and laughing kasi for the first time in history, nasapak ng babae si Sigfreid.

"Ang swerte mo nga hinalikan kita eh!", his ego was hurt but he was still laughing. Kakaiba tong babaeng to.

"Wow, bastos mo! And bakit may nagvivideo? What is this? Tatawag ako ng police!" she was beyond furious now.

Badtrip, when she opened her phone, dead batt pa.

"Sorry Miss, na prank ka namin", Rob said. Rob is mabait but nadadala sa kapilyohan ni Sigfreid. "Sig, ano ba. Say sorry."

"Okay fine. Sorry. Wag moko isumbong sa police. Quits na naman tayo eh. " he said showing his bleeding lips.